Student Teacher [Logicality] (Highschool LGBTQA+ Pride AU)

I made an OC who is basically Patton in this scenario but slightly different so why not make a oneshot, right? (Comment if I should write his story and publish it) 

STORYTIME!

Patton was a student teacher under Logan, a friend from Highschool who skipped two grades. Logan became a teacher while Patton still had to do student teaching sonthe two decided to work together. Patton was Ftm trans, but Logan didn't mind. Logan was Agender themself, but they have been responding to He/him pronouns and titles just to make it easier. They didn't even experience harsh dysphoria and could care less. They are dating and have been living together for a long time. The couple must be too obvious because their second period class started to get a bit nosy after the bell rang for class to begin. We stan short exposition so we can get right to the juicy story. 

"Hey Patton, can I ask you a personal question?"

Patton rose an eyebrow, smiling the sunshine smile that always adorned his face. He left Logan's side at the teacher's desk and walked over to Virgil in the back of the classroom so he can give him a better or quieter answer just in case. Patton was wearing his light gray cardigan he normally wore around his neck today, deciding to wear some shorts to show off his legs. Sure, they were feminine and his hips don't lie, but he didn't think that would make people think he was a girl. People around campus know him well enough to use his respective He/him pronouns. Unlike Logan, he did experience severe dysphoria as a child. Parents suck sometimes, that's why he wants to be the best father ever! Enough filler, let's move on. We don't stan filler internal thoughts.

"Are you part of LGBTQA?"

Virgil asked kinda loud. The entire class went from the rowdiness it normally was for the first five minutes of cool down time Logan gave to so silent that a pen could drop and it would sound like somebody shot out a glass window. Patton felt himself cringe up a little bit. Virgil was looking really pitiful, like he really needed a role model he could look up to. He felt the stares of everyone on him. Wow, this was a fun way to come out. Maybe whatever Science lesson Logan had could wait. Logan gave him a reassuring nod before Patton took a sharp inhale before turning to the whole class and not just to Virgil. They deserve to know, don't they? Yeah, they do. And Patton should be proud of who he is! Yeah! Pride!

"Yes I am. I am Pansexual and I am a Trans Boy. Female to Male."

Virgil had a sparkle in his eyes and a smile overcome his face. Gasps and whispers could be heard all around the room. Patron felt a bit of anxiousness and a few jitter bugs crawl on his skin, but he ignored them. As long as they weren't spiders he was good. Patton looked around until he heard a voice loud voice cut through all the gossip. He locked onto who was speaking. Roman, a loud theater kid who wasn't the best at Science but got help from Virgil. The two seemed to be really great friends.

"Wait, what about Mister Sanders? Is he also LGBTQA? ARE YOU TWO DATING!?"

The class went wild at the thought. Patton looked over st Logan and mouthed the words 'I'm Sorry' to them. Logan wasn't offended at all. They actually seemed extremely amused by all the commotion and talk of the LGBTQA+ community. Patton glanced back at Virgil, who was still beaming and probably stumbling on what he really wanted to say to Patton, before walking back to the front of the classroom. Patton had his hand extended towards Logan, who graciously took it and kisses his knuckles. There were cheers and whoops for them. Patton felt very loved and accepted despite the one or two hateful daggers of a gaze on his back. He didn't care. He felt proud. Maybe this is what people ar pride parades feel like. Patton and Logan stared Roman, their student, dead in the eye as Logan gave him the answer he wanted.

"Yes, we are in a relationship. We have been since our Highschool years. I am Agender, Nongender, or Gendervoid depending on the term you wish to use. I normally use they/them pronouns however it gets tedious in a school enviorment so I use my biologically masculine ones. I'm fine with either."

More murmuring from the students. Lots of whispers that weren't actually whsipers. Patton could catch some of the conversations being thrown. "Oh my god, I didn't know they were gay!" "How could you not know they were gay? It was so obvious! Besides, they're happy. That's what's matters." Was one between two front row girls. He could even watch Roman slump down in his seat and mutter "relationship goals" under his breath. That's when a kid way in the back sitting two seats left of Virgil shot up his hand. That's Thomas, super open about being gay and the literal definition of LGBTQA culture. Also he's the sweetest thing in the entire world. Logan jokingly calls him his son when they are at home, talking about what kind of kids they would want in the future. Logan shushed the class and Patton pointed at him to tell him that he could answer his question.

"Can you both be the Sponsers for the LGBTQA plus club here? I've been trying to find a teacher sponsor for the club but none of my other teachers will do it! Please Professor Sanders?"

Thomas immediately switched to gender neutral terms. That's Thomas for ya. Patton felt himself fill to the brim with glee. An LGBTQA+ Club? That sounds like the best thing they could have at Gainesville High! Logan and Patton shared a look, both of them grinning like lunatics. Roman and Virgil also shared a look, nodding. It seems like those three are part of the club already. Logan nodded with his obviously positive response.

"We'd love to."

The class goes wild. We can safely say there was no science done while students kept peestering Patton and Logan about their personal lives.

1037 Words

It's short and not that good, but I felt I really needed to get that idea out there. Also periods suck. I want out. I feel like I'm dying omggggggggggg.

You will have some good days and some bad days. Sometimes you'll be happy and others you'll be sad. Not every day has to be perfect. It's okay to feel negative emotions. Sadness, jealousy, anger... it's all natural. Why would we have it if we weren't meant to use it? Let yourself express whatever emotions you need. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva