We're So Gay [LAMP]

Could be Gayer. Always. 10/10

STORYTIME!

Virgil was sitting on the kitchen counter, swinging his legs and watching the traffic between his three boyfriends that he loved very, very much. Thinking about it, there's only traffic between two and one of them is just sitting in place. Patton and Roman were both back and forth in the kitchen and dinning room and living room for various reasons. Roman was working on one of Joan's latest scripts for an original song and trying to make it perfect. Taking after Logan, he started using colored pens and a system for what he liked, disliked, and notes on which syllable to enunciate better. Best part about English: it was flexible. Just like sexuality. Patton, on the flip side, was baking cookies, and being the impatient little gremlin he was, kept checking on the oven practically every thirty seconds. The two would bump into eachother because Roman keeps leaving pens, pencils, erasers, and folders of reference sheets everywhere. Without Logan's organization, Roman as a complete mess. A hot, homosexual mess. Those two were so clumsy and adorable.

Speaking-not-speaking of Logan, he was on the couch reading a novel that Virgil actually recommended him. It was called The Darkest Minds And it was based on a dystopian future in America where children have developed psychic powers and the government feared them so they locked them away. Virgil was interested in the title but after the first few chapters got bored when the main character wasn't in a lesbian relationship with her best friend and left. Isn't that just tragic? Make it gayer, authors! Come on! It was action packed and filled with lore, but Virgil wasn't in for the ride. He didn't make it to meeting whatever characters Chubs, Liam, and Zu are because Logan likes to go on and on about how much he relates to Chubs or how Zu is his favorite character or how Liam is dense and bland and only really there'to be a Herero love interest and then goes back on his word and says how the author was a genius when writing Liam as a character. Logan's a huge book nerd and it really shows. He's almost done with the first book out of the quadrilogy. That's the word, right? Virgil doesn't really care.

VIrgil was zoning out when suddenly Roman bumped into Patton yet again. They both just stared at eachother for a while, neither of them moving. Virgil snickered and rolled his eyes hopping off the kitchen counter and walking over to Logan. Logan was buried deep in The Darkest Minds. He actually had the next book in the series next to him. Virgil could hear that Roman, being the romantic he was, went in for the kiss. Virgil sighed. He wanted to be kissed. He was going to try to be a cat and try to get Logan's attention. Logan, who knew Virgil better than that, just chuckled and put down his book. The fact that he was aware of his surroundings was astounding. It means he actually cared for once. You guys really don't understand how important that is. Logan was aware of his surroundings while READING!!! Super big deal.

"Feeling left out, aren't we Virgil?"

Virgil nodded awkwardly. Logan always knew what was up. Logan took his hand to the side of Virgil's face. Virgil closed his eyes and waited for Logan's homing missile to hit his lips. Every side had a different way of kissing. Logan was swift, stiff, and direct. He got gay to the point, since nothing is straight in this book, and he was there just so he could make the other partner happy. Virgil pulled himself now closer to Logan on the couch. He found himself sitting on Logan's lap in the middle of the kiss, crushing the paperback Copy of the book. This is the mindspace. He can literally just conjure up another copy of the book. Virgil and Logan pull away from eachother with a pop. Logan is yanked forward with his tie. Virgil smiles sweetly, but fakely at him. Just a facade; There was nothing sweet nor innocent about that smile. Virgil was about to yank Logan back in when suddenly strong arms wrapped around his Torso, flipping him around to face none other than Roman.

"You can't expect to kiss one of us and not kiss all of us~"

Roman's voice wasn't talking to him, it was purring to him. Patton already was pressing sweet and loving kisses with whispers of praise all over Logan's face and neck, causing internet explorer to stop working. Logan.exe has crashed. Microsoft noises echoed throughout the room. Logan was a sucker for compliments and praise. Virgil chuckled and his hands were clasped within Roman's. Every side has a different way of kissing, as said before, and Roman's as fiery hot. No, let's say it in a more romantic way. His style of kissing was French. His lips were embraced against his, dancing in a passionate tango. Of course, he was always the lead. That normally would bug Logan, which was hilarious, but Virgil let it happen. He's a sub. Roman would always find a way to make any kiss get steamy, so that's what he did. Every kiss he's ever had has been frenchified. Well, unless it's Patton. He's too innocent and sweet. The one time he did try it that way Patton didn't like it too much. Roman held Virgil close to him, caressing his waist and making sure he wasnt going anywhere. Roman's fingertips laced the arch of his back, Virgil couldn't help but embrace him back, yearning for more. That's just how Roman is. When he pulled away, it was far too soon. That's because Logan yanked back on his sash and Patton slung his arms around Virgil from behind, getting bored that he hasn't had his "Virgil Kiss" yet. How cute~

"Hey, hurry up! It's my turn Roman! Besides, Logan wants you!"

Patton pouted cutely. Virgil chuckled again, taking Patton's hands and lifting his arms. Virgil spun himself around, using Patton's hands to guide him. Patton was bright like the sun and cheery like a cherry blossom. Patton was his sunflower. He was their sunflower. Every side kisses differently, reiterating the statement again, and Patton was definitely one of those people who does cute little pecks and tries many kinds of kisses. Virgil got on his tippie toes and have Patton a few butterfly kisses on his forehead before going back down to the balls of his feet and leaning forward to give Patton a sweet kisses on the lips. Instead of being held, this time Virgil was the one holding Patton. He was so pure and angelic, he was so delicate, he had to protect him from falling. Patton then took his nose and pressed it against Virgil's when they broke apart. They both shared a small laugh and shook their heads as fast as they could so their noses rubbed against eachother. Eskimo kisses, the Patton way. They both were giggling together like schoolgirls talking about whatever cute person they had their eyes on because we don't discriminate here. Virgil then pressed his forehead against Patton's.

"We're so gay."

In response to Virgil's statement, he got a chorus of:

"We know."

From all three of the others. Yeah. They're so gay. Deal with it.

Edited 1294 Words

In the middle of writing this I got a bunch of requests so now I'm more excited then I've been writing this because now I can do what people actually want! Yay!

Remember: Love is Love is Love is Love. You don't have to have someone else accept you for you to be happy. Your happiness is all that matters. 

Edit: I actually bought a bunch of gay bracelets I'm super happy about. Now I can show the world that Love is Love!

~Eva