When She Loved Me [Analogical] (Modern AU)

I'm thinking of making an Analogical only book since there's so many ways to write this ship! I love analogical and it's my favorite one ever next to moxiety and royality. Those are my top three in case you were wondering. But seriously though, should I do the book? Let's just jump in to the story.

STORYTIME!

Virgil watched from inside his store the man sitting on the fountain. He had blue streaks in his hair and glasses adorning his squared face. He had tattoos lining up his arms from his elbows to his sleeves, all floral patterns. He was flicking in coins, a copper hue shining off the sunlight. People were buzzing by, paying no attention to the seemingly depressed man. Virgil just watched him, trying to form a story in his head on what was happening in this man's life to make his aura so melancholy. Did he go through a bad relationship? Did he simply have depression? Had he lost someone dear to him? Virgil was curious and empathetic for the man through the window.

Virgil noticed how the shop was empty and had been for fifteen minutes. It was only him and the daughter of the store owner in the store. She was on her phone, texting her girlfiremd she gushed about every single shift they share. She could handle the shift on her own, can't she? It's three in the afternoon, nobody comes in at three in the afternoon! Virgil grabbed a bunch of simple flowers such as white Lillie's and blue cosmos, arranging them into a bouquet. Once he thought it looked pretty enough he found his way out of the store's door, approaching the man with the blue highlights in his hair. Maybe it's was just his pleasebegaydar going off, but he felt an emotional gravitational pull towards him.

Logan pulled out yet another penny, feeling a heaviness in his heart. He couldn't attend the funeral going on right now. His Grandmother had passed away, the only woman who was in the parental role for him in his life. She lasted long, living ninety five years. Logically, it was her time to die. It was her time to get put out of her misery. That's the only comfort Logan had was the facts: she was suffering and she was old. The heart attack late last night was the best way for her to go, peacefully in her sleep. However Logan couldn't help but feel heavy and like he wants to cry. His actual mother and father were at that funeral. He's can't let them see him cry and be weak again, or else their relationship will worsen past the irreplaceable state it is in. Logan just has to repress it until it's gone. It's always worked before, so why not now? He missed her. He missed her so very much.

"Hey, is everything okay over there? You look like you could use a friend right now. Here."

Logan looked up and saw a kind boy with extremely pale skin extending an arrangement of flowers over to him. Logan didn't focus on his features just yet, observing the flowers. White Lillies, those were her favorite. Logan didn't know what the boy was trying to do with this lovely bouquet. Was he giving the flowers to him or just showing him for some reason? Logan gazed back up at him, now taking in the little details about him. His entire hairstyle was hued purple and he wore a pastel indigo hoodie. He wore an apron, covering his ripped jeans down to his knees. He had light brown eyes, a mahogany flare around the pupil. He had an awkward smile adorning his face. Logan wondered what his name was. He he speculated this now was the kind to have a name to start with an uncommon letter like I, Q, X, Z, Y, or V. Logan didn't say anything, he waited for more dialogue from the mystery kind boy.

"Uh, the flowers are for you in case you were wondering. I'm Virgil, I work at the flower shop just over there. Umm, I noticed you looked sad and decided to make this. Don't worry, you don't have to pay for it! I just... do you need to vent? I can try my best to be a shoulder to lean on."

Logan felt his faith in humanity restore somewhat. This boy knew nothing of him het he wanted to help him just because he appeared dismal. Logan rose an eyebrow at him, focusing back at the flowers. They were beautiful. Maybe there's enough room right in front of his Grandmother's grave to set them down, blessing her in whatever afterlife she found herself in. Logan took the flowers, allowing a small smile to form on his lips. His name was Virgil, was it not? His assumption was correct. Letter V. It bugged Logan that he hadn't made any input in this conversation yet so he decided to introduce himself and converse. You know, like a normal human being would.