Helpless [Moceit]

I do I do I do I do 

STORYTIME!

The second Deceit saw him, there was a spark of something in his chest that he couldn't quite describe. Frustration? Hatred? No; it's more positive than negative, and that scares him. Obsession? Interest? Infatuation? Yes, that was a set of words that made more sense to the snake man. He had found a fondness and intrigue in the baby blue man of dad jokes. He can't place why, but he feels a gravitational pull onto this man. He'd been deemed a villain, an outcast, evil, a brute, and a demon. How could a demon get to this angel to figure out what this feeling is? Well, that's simple. Patton is such a loving and accepting man, he could just knock on his door and he'd let him in. Conflict resolved.

Now comes the next conflict, what should he do when he reaches this man that holds his... what are these emotions? Affections? For a lack of better words, Patton holds Deceit's affections. Perhaps Deceit could present Patton with some golden flowers? Or would he prefer baby blue? Golden would be better suited, in Deceit's taste. How should he bring up conversation? He hadn't a clue. He just decided to run with it, for the emotions fluttering around in his chest were getting unbearable. He simply had to see Patton again. Deceit couldn't remember a time where he had been so vaunerable at his own hand. No, that's not it. What's the word? It's on the tip of his forked tongue....

"Oh, Deceit! What are you doing... Are these for me?"

Deceit felt himself get put on the spot. Life zoomed him into this moment and he was deeply unprepared and nervous. Deceit just pushed the flowers into his arms. An assortment of dandilions, teacups, and cosmos of a golden hue. Ever so beautiful, just as he. Deceit watched as for the first time, Patton smiled for him. He grinned a sunny grin that made the colors of the floral arrangement jealous. Patton took them into his arms and grinned up at Deceit, causing his heart to skip a beat inside his chest. The word that described what he was feeling... What was it? Words truly failed him.

"Thank you! This is really unexpected, huh? I mean, you of all people giving me a gift. I knew ya weren't so bad!"

That was such a bittersweet comment, Deceit didn't know how to react. Patton thought he was a bad guy? But at the same time, that view changed and he seemed so happy. The epiphany of serendipity. Deceit cleared his throat, trying to find what words to entice this beauitful, pure, perfect man with. Should he try to prove himself as a decent person in his eyes? Invite him to spend time with him? Either way, Deceit desperately wanted the attention and time of Patton Sanders.

"Well, I am not only made of lies. Just as you aren't only made of morals. You have a perosnality and character with your silliness, adorableness, and humor. I too have different aspects of myself. I know you of all people understand that."

Deceit felt as thought he went way overboard. Here comes the big bloosh boi. Patton blinked and stared at Deceit a moment in his second of weakness. Patton kept smiling with his sunny expression. He took a big sniff of the flowers, adoring them. Deceit broke out of his trance and watched Patton do a little fanboy squee. What was this feeling he can't quite describe? It's starting to annoy him. If only Deceit could read the title of this oneshot so he could know what this word was that perfectly described how he felt.

"Deceit, is this your way of telling me you like me? At least a little bit?"

Big Bloosh Boi strikes again. Of course. He likes Patton more than he could recognize. It's such a strong emotion that Patton's ignorance was near painful. How should he say this? Deceit decided he should just go for it.

"Well, yes. You're the only one who seems to tolerate my existence out of the others and I'd be a lying again if I said I hadn't grown a fondness towards you. I'm imposing when I ask If I could spend time with you."

Deceit had finally figured it out with that shameful display. He was helpless. Comepketelt and utterly helpless. He was suswless when it came to anything other than lying Andy being hated, wasn't he? And it wasn't only worse when he was a mess. His love for Patton made him helpless. Deceit cringed and waited for Patton to react to what he said. Patton looked down at the flowers in his arms, his smile now thinned out into a neutral expression. Patton looked back into Deceit's eyes, as if trying to search for any deception. Deceit wasn't lying, there was no deception. Deceit wished that Patton could know that.

"Are you asking me on a date? If so... Yes."

Yes. YES!? Deceit felt his smile grow into a great big grin. He said yes and he didn't even have to ask him directly? Patton smiled at his happiness and bid his adieu before closing the door. Deceit went back to his room to start planning his date.

875 Words

This is short. I losing inspiration after the first two paragraphs lol. I'm sorry for being a horrible author.

You're going to be nervous. You're going to be embarrassed. You're going to be vaunerable. It's okay. You're only human. These are all valid feelings. Do not be ashamed for being normal.

~Eva