UCW Road to Heaven or Hell 2: Leomon

*we see Leomon on a ring sparring with Renamon (carefully so he doesn't hurdle his cruiserweight friend around) when he notices the camera*

Leomon: Oh wow, i didn't expect them to arrive so soon. Mind if we stop Renamon?

Renamon: No problem, go ahead.

*We see Leomon getting out of the ring before turning to the camera man*

Leomon: So, it seems at Heaven Or Hell's pre show i am facing Elias Samson, the walking guitarman. First off, i want to say that while i get where you are coming from and i don't like to share the World Title with a greedy person like Wario however that's how everything has fallen in place after Genesis. However, something i wanna say is that even if being half of the world champion isn't the best thing ever. I'd say it's more of an accomplishment than holding a Hardcore Title...no offense to the league that title comes from.

*Leomon now grabs his UCW World Championship*

Leomon: You see, the Hardcore belt might show how tough you are since those matches are unpredictable on what you have to endure through and hold the title of that division shows you are the best of it. HOWEVER, holding the World Title of the company, even if it is a half, it says that you are the BEST the company has to offer since a World Championship ain't something you obtain that easily and it's something that if you are not careful you could lose before your reign can actually start and once you lose a World Title, you may not regain it because being the best of the company again isn't something that easy to do.

*We see now Leomon putting the title on his left shoulder*

Leomon: Oh, and i say i am the best not just because of holding the UCW Title but because of the circumstances surrounding how me and Wario hold it since i was so much better than Wario in the ring that he and Waluigi needed to pull a ruse to make sure i didn't walk out of Genesis with the title. As a matter of fact, on the following High Impact, i refused to have the Undisputed Title match sooner because i had to put Waluigi in his place after he robbed me out of being the sole World Champion. Basically, all this says that i am better than Wario and if i am better than Wario and hold the World Title, then that says i am better than him and therefore the BEST the company has to offer.

*We see Leomon holding the title close to the camera while having a serious face*

Leomon: Elias, good luck. You might be the best of the hardcore division over on one league...but i am the BEST overall on mine and come Heaven or Hell's pre-show...that ain't changing one bit with all due respect.

*Leomon quickly drops the serious look and shouts at Renamon "I am done with the cameraman, we can continue training" and the segment ends with Leomon thanking the cameraman for their time before resuming the training*