UCW Pride

Poster done by Crim Rocker!

1- If Edward Mason wins, he gets Shovel Knight at No Way Out:  Kagerou vs Edward Mason:
This match was pretty much even the entire time even despite the strength advantage of Kagerou since due to his flair and Edward's endurance so that he got a chance at beating Shovel Knight at No Way Out he managed to keep going and going and even put at risk Kagerou and gain the lead.
The reason this didn't happen was because of Kagerou also being ticked off at Edward not just for aiding on Shovel Knight retaining the IC Title on the 5 Way on the go home High Impact but also due to ruining the chance of a partnership with SK so that he could profit off it and gain the spotlight by being with him so he felt the most appropiate way to ensure a payback would be to screw Edward from facing him and leave him without anything.
This essentially led to the match even if not going totally off the rails due to being contested under rules to essentially become a test of endurance as both competitors put the other through hell just to get what they wanted through a victory.
In the end, Edward ducked under Kagerou's nasty High Kick attempt and then huricanranned him before hitting a Cave In (move of the same name) to get the pinfall victory cleanly afterwards.
After the match, we see Shovel Knight running to the ring and beating the crap out of Edward Mason and then Kagerou who entered the ring (most likely to be on the spotlight) and finished them both off with a Hangman's Neckbreaker per head before lifting his Intercontinental Championship as he says that no one is on his level.

2- Yang vs Chloe Price:
This, this was probably the friendliest match on the card as it was essentially a one upping contest with both participants exchanging the lead with Chloe having to go full high flyer to gain an slight lead (60/40) over Yang when she got ahead since that way she dodged most risk of getting punched down albeit with risk of getting caught and slammed there increased.
The same way Yang needed to rely on her strength moreso than punching skills since while Chloe did try at first due to her fearlessness to fight Yanh close distance one she caught on that was not a good idea she switched into high-flying recklessness which meant that Yang had to resort to catch her when possible to slam her down and THEN use her strikes to her advantage and this net her a 60/40 lead since Chloe was quite slippery.
That said this didn't mean that we had them just stuck at high flying vs strength oh no, they tried to one up each other with the occasional move from the other's style which just helped make the match become even as (as stated before) Chloe could not match Yang on strikes unless she got her off guard which was not easy at all and Yang while able to do some dropkicks and less risky stuff well, it was her not being as reckless as Chloe that screwed her when trying ie a suicide dive since in the hesitation she allowed Chloe enough time to recover and stop her.
In the end, Yang struck a Spinning Elbow or seemed so as Chloe ducked kipped up, grabbed Yang and hit the Price of Victory (STO) and covered Yang to get the really close clean victory.
After the match, we see Yang and Chloe shaking hands before Yang exits, it seems like we are about to go to a waiting time before the next match...only for Miss X to appear on the titantron at first and while Chloe is perplexed for a second THEN Elizabeth Ronson (Chloe's opponent at FXWF Guts N Glory opponent) from behind pops up and starts beating down Chloe with a chair about 5 times consecutively before Miss X from the titantron warns her Chloe's Arcadia Business partners (Rachel Amber and Max Caulfield) are coming down there and leaving the scene before Elizabeth throws the chair at the coming threat to buy herself time to escape through the crowd as they boo her and Chloe is just punching the mat as she was surprised by her again.

3- UCW World Championship Fatal 4 Way match: Elias (c) vs Mad Leomon vs Kirito vs Seiji Sawamura.
This, this was carnage there's no ifs ands or buts about it. Considering Seiji was pissed at Kirito and viceversa (even if Kirito didn't fully go overboard), Mad Leomon being pissed at both of them for embarrasing him and that Elias was doing what he could to essentially win and leave with the company secure from it's title falling into unworthy hands AND the stupiulation at play it led into a situation where everyone used weapons as Elias good and all didn't like his odds and thus would do anything to escape with the belt, Seiji was just wanting to beat the shit out of Kirito, Kirito was still shaking off some ring rust from his long wait to return and didn't want to risk losing and Leomon wasn't fully healed from the hellacious last weeks he had and thus his strength would fail him more than he'd prefer and thus in self doubt he started to use the chair to prove how strong he was by how much damage he could cause.
There was also the situation of how Elias played well his cards with his 3 challengers being stuck striking each other to try and escape with the victory only for that to not work due to mostly Kirito who wasn't an idiot and as stated earlier his grudge with Seiji wasn't gonna blind him even if he didn't like him.
Meanwhile, Seiji and Mad Leomon were at each other's throats with them dragging Kirito into the mess but not being able to keep him there and basically their parts were just the most brutal as Seiji's strikes met a dangerous Mad Leomon who resorted to also strikes and kicks without as much power as usual but the backing of weapons did aid him.
In the end, Seiji grabbed Kirito and pulled him back towards him to try a DRH (Devil's Right Hand aka KO Punch) only for Kirito to duck and try to grapple Seiji into a DDT, Mad Leomon then popping out of nowhere and (with Elias' help that he didn't notice) hitting an F5 on both of them and after they rolled out of the ring, Elias first went for a rollup and when that didn't work out, he quickly followed into a Drift Away and covered Leomon afterwards to retain the title.

4- UCW Women's Championship match: Lucy Heartfilia (c) vs Mako Mankanshoku:
This match, this match essentially was about how essentially Mako and Lucy have mirrored each other since while at first Lucy held the lead like during their tag team feud as the match progressed Mako started to close the 70/30 lead Lucy had.
This made Lucy try to not risk losing the belt to Mako of all people and thus attempt to use a steel chair only for Ryuko to take it away from her and then Mako to strike her from behind and throw Lucy back in the ring which essentially soon afterwards ended up leading into Mako actually gaining an  75/25 lead over Lucy who couldn't cheat to win and thus had to try and win clean like on her last defense as now she was alone and Mako had Ryuko if needed.
The mirror aspect of this is how Lucy pushed her friends away even if without telling them to focus on herself whereas Mako kept Ryuko close and now it was paying dividends for her to have a partner like it did for Lucy to have Erza in the past.
That said this also triggered another narrative as now Lucy had to run from behind just like Mako did and unlike her through skill Lucy got crafty and managed to force the match into a stalemate without a clear winner defined.
Also also the other reason this didn't give Lucy the lead was that remember how Mako put ERZA in problems during the whole Openweight issue back when she started her quest to defeat a Fairy Tail member and if Erza was above Lucy then by logic had Lucy not resorted to craftyness then Mako would have had even worse of a lead that she had before the stalemate.
To resume all this above, they mirrored in both senses as they ended as equals due to all the stuff they went through and the differences pilling up and being countered by the other.
In the end, Mako went for an MKO but  Lucy dodged it and struck a Lucy Kick before falling into a cover...TO GET 2.5 which showed how Mako's goals plus logic that she would not be stopped and then Lucy went for another Lucy Kick only to end recieving an MKO from Mako which she wouldn't have survived had she not gotten lucky and managed to put a foot on the lower rope.
That said, Mako went for another MKO which Lucy dodged and left the ring for and right onto Ryuko, however this time it was a trap as Mako went for a sneak attack like last time...only for Lucy to quickly turn around and hit a Lucy Kick and then drag Mako into the ring and cover her with a hand to get the (questionable) clean victory.

The show ends with Ryuko checking on the unconscious Mako whilst on the other end Lucy is just tired in the mat with her title over her and all alone as the crowd boos and we see one last visual as both Lucy and Mako are tired but they're clear opposite situations as Lucy has the belt but nothing else and Mako doesn't have it but has something else in Ryuko.