UCW High Impact #53

1- We see Natsu asking Gray why did he act the way he did on their match against the Mario Bros and that it costed them to which Gray answers "Because i wanted to show that i am the one who decides whether we win or we lose" calmly and then Natsu asks if it really affected him so much their discussions and Gray answers "You don't know how it feels to be in my shoes since you are not exactly the smartest person in the world". This does it for Natsu who goes wild on Gray and basically beats him down to an oddly calm Gray who doesn't even try to defend himself until security come separate Natsu from him. And as Natsu shouts "Is that good enough for you Gray???" Gray just answers "...did you get it all out of your system?" and then leaves walking calmly as Natsu fights the security to try and give Gray another beatdown.

2- GIR and Zim vs Digimon: This was a glorified squash match because basically Renamon didn't have to do anything besides preventing GIR and Zim from cheating since their attempts to damage MadLeomon's legs only reduced his dominance from 90/10 to 85/15 and even then they couldn't do it too much since MadLeomon was able to hurdle them around without a care in the world how they landed since he was done fighting honorably. In the end, after an F5 through the table for Zim and another for GIR inside the ring, MadLeomon covered GIR to get the clean victory.

3- After the match, we see Patrick and Spongebob from the stage watching at Digimon and specially at MadLeomon a bit frightened before the Angels of Death jumped them from behind with the assault ending after a Deathdriver on Patrick on a chair.

4- Shovel Knight and Edward Mason vs Tom and Jerry: The story of the match was how while Tom and Jerry took their time to pick apart SK and Edward because of wanting payback, their opponents were being a problem since they felt like they had to stop Tom and Jerry at any cost and albeit against Jerry they were doing fine and with an 65/35 advantage, once Tom got in he controlled the match 75/25 ans forced SK and Edward to cheat to not fall behind...which was not exactly the smartest idea with Jerry who was an expert on that matter and stopped them from doing it or made it backfire. In the end, Tom and Jerry connected their Helluva Kick/Codebreaker combo on Edward and then Jerry covered him to win the match.

5- Jin Sakai with Sekiro vs Johnny Cage: The story of the match was a simple speed vs strength match with both competitors taking the math seripusly and not lettingntheir attention off the match. The match was back and forth and it concluded after Jin connected the Sliced Bread No.2 to get the clean victory.

6- We see Mono explaining that ruthless agression is what one needs to be victorious and is what Simon lacks, yes, he might have the posibility of fighting the odds as always but this time it's not possible because the odds are TOO stacked against him. This is when Simon comes out and says that alongside being able to fight against all odds, he has something called "fighting spirit" which won't let him be stopped no matter what the competition tries to do and Mono will not be an exception.

The show ends with Mono attacking Simon again who this time gets back up and a brawl breaks out until they get separated by Kamina.