UCW Glory or Demise 2

1- Extra Tag Team Championship match: Hasumi Hanekawa and Tsurugi Kenzaki vs Karin Yuuki and Peach (c) 2:

The game was easy to notice from the get go, while Hasumi and Tsurugi played the outlasting game against their opponents (specially Peach) as it had done wonders, Karin and Peach kept doing constant tags to not get tired and also because as the time progressed, it was evident tagging Karin in wasn't going to cut it since she was good in the ring, but Tsurugi was going to be a problem for her considering that comoared to Hasumi whom she went hold for hold with, Tsurugi just bulldozed her way out of holds which put her into a predicament and forced the constant tags so that neither Peach got tired nor Karin was defeated before they could turn things around. Essentially, the challengers had come with a gameplan and it was doing wonders as they held a 60/40 lead (70/30 against Karin) that bumped up to 75/25 as time progressed and both opponents started to tire out.

That's to say, the champs weren't cooked though as they were both smarter than Tsurugi and basically used her dashes and anything reckless she tried against her, it didn't do much but it did buy time for them to recover and mask how much in problems they were right now and while you might think it only served to delay the inevitable...it actually helped long run.

Since the champions seemed to be working better against Tsurugi, Hasumi decided to tag in to wrap things up and while at first it seemed like it would be over, it backfired and badly as the champions took advantage of this to isolate Hasumi in their side of the ring and start double teaming her to close the gap as due to her moveset, Hasumi couldn't do much under this level of pressure Peach and Karin were putting on her since she'd trap one of them in a hold and the other would break it up and just like that, the match while still led 65/35 by the challengers due to the champions being spent, adrenaline kept their momentum going.

In the end, Karin put Hasumi on a Romero Special and when she started to escape, she propulsed her straight into Peach's arms for the Frontwards Samoan Drop and then Peach covered Hasumi, while Karin with the last she had just launched herself in a crossbody at Tsurugi, to get the clean victory.

This portion of the show ends with the champions just laying on the canvas with their titles on top of them as the crowd cheers for their victory and we just see Tsurugi punching the ring apron in frustration for having lost again.

2- Tag Team match: Shovel Knight and Edward Mason vs Kagerou and Daniel Dickens:

This match can only be resumed in one word: War. For a match with rules, these 4 pushed the boundaries of it with Edward and SK going mainly after Kagerou, Daniel trying to focus only on  Edward as he understood SK's grudge but not Edward's and Kagerou just defending himself in the flow of things as well he wasn't going to be put down by someone that he didn't get to use for getting to be the center of attention in SK nor the one to foil him twice by now in Edward.

The match was back and forth but that was secondary to just how much war there was barring Kagerou's moments which were more bracketed in short stints to keep his team in check since well, Daniel was doing double the effort than him as he had to both try to win the match and also keep Edward at bay thus he tagged himself from time to time to give his teammate a respite.

On the other side, SK was having to drag his team together since with Edward playing the fast card from behind but choosing to be the ironman of the team for he didn't want to let Kagerou go, he would overspent himself thus forcing SK to tag himself in so his teammate didn't take the effort down, plus this was a golden chance for him to settle the score with Kagerou so why not take it?.

In the end though, a miscomunication saw Kagerou duck under a jumping clothesline from Edward that struck SK off the apron, Kagerou then rolled up Edward for 2 and right into a Diving DDT from Daniel who then pinned Edward for the clean victory.