UCW High Impact #72

1- Lucy and Alice Baskerville vs Gatomon and Silica:
The purposes of the match were:
-To show how Lucy had thought of a plan to make sure she didn't spend herself before Greed but only Alice by prying on her not being a monster to create an argument which led into Alice wrestling the ENTIRE match as Lucy was doing some commentary here and there talking some trash about Alice while being careful to not throw the plan off. Albeit this first seemed to go more or less well since, as long as Alice was facing Silica, Alice had a 60/40 lead albeit the tiredness and the moments Gatomon got tagged in quickly turned the tide against her as Gatomon and Silica gained a 75/25 and 60/40 leads respectively.
-To show how even if it was a handicap match, it wasn't like Silica and Gatomon were exactly in good terms yet since yes Silica wanted closure at Greed in their match but she still hadn't forgotten getting suplexed off the stage plus the fact that Gatomon during the first half of the match refused to tag Silica in since she didn't want to force Silica to compete too much or else she could get injured again and thus lose the chance at closure...which prompted Silica to tag herself in on not the best of moods and risk at times the victory of her team since she was not exactly pleased with being treated like a kid.
-You may be wondering why i said "at times" and how was Silica able to keep that slight edge over Alice well beyond her getting tired as the match progressed, Silica felt like she had to prove a point that she can actually win a match to stop the kid treatment from Gatomon and be taken at least a bit seriously and thus this motivated her to have the slight edge which wasn't bigger since motivation and all, Silica wasn't very skilled in the ring per say.
In the end, Silica connected a German Suplex transitioned into a Driver and covered Alice to get the clean victory for her team.

2- After the match, we see Gatomon congratulating Silica on getting a victory by clapping and then Silica getting in her face to say the next:

Silica: You know, i gotta thank you for motivating me to get the victory over the N1 Contender for the Women's Championship. HOWEVER, something i just realized is that remember back at No Way Out last season how you were the one heading in on the position of underdog against Asuna?.

Gatomon: What does that have to do with anything?. I went in not thinking of that but rather wanting to see Asuna give everything she had on the ring against myself so that another episode like yours didn't happen.

Silica: Well, would you look at this you are now Asuna and i am now you since you're the heads on favourite and i am the underdog.

Gatomon: You realize you're just sayinf that i will beat you just like Asuna beat me right?.

Silica: That is not the point, i don't care about winning the match, i just want closure and unlike you who screwed everything up at Glory or Demise to continue on even after being satisfied...i won't do the same and i will show you "Ms Nice Girl" that it's possible to give closure and not keep going forwards!.

*Gatomon looks down on Silica which creates a bit of a visual since back at Genesis 1 it pretty much was her the one looked down on by her opponent*

Gatomon: Even if you do not want the win, i do gotta admit that this fire you have inside of you right now could make our match be at least an effort for me.

Silica: Gatomon, if you don't shut up right now---.

Gatomon: If i don't shut up what?. What will you do?. May i remind you who's in control of the situation?. Me!

Silica: Like i was saying, i want this to be closure for this whole mess that YOU started but if you don't shut up then i swear i am gonna take you out and that would not be what neither of us wants am i right?.

*Here Silica stares up at Gatomon with a smile as Gatomon just has a bit of a scowl*

Gatomon: I'll see you at Greed Silica, hopefully this issue between us ends there.

*This portion of the show ends with Gatomon leaving the ring to a slight mixed reaction as Silica just stares down at her*

3- After a commercial break, we see Alice trying to get to backstage while cursing herself for falling for Lucy's trick...only for Lucy to jump her from behind and deliver a Lucy Kick before escaping through the crowd as Embry comes running. From the crowd Lucy says:

Lucy: Hopefully this teaches you to not fall for the same trick twice!

*The segment ends with the crowd booing as Lucy just raises her Women's Championship on the air and Embry helps Alice to her feet*

4- UCW Tag Team Championship match: Team RWBY (Blake and Yang) vs Arcadia Business (Rachel Amber and Chloe Price) (c):
The purposes of this match were:
-To show how thanks to her victory over Yang, Arcadia Business were confident and this helped them gain an edge over Team RWBY in the match of 60/40 which wasn't bigger due to Team RWBY still being better than them at the tag team working (and another reason that will be disclosed soon) yet the confidence that Chloe brought to her team after beating Yang gave them that edge nontheless.
-To show how Arcadia Business tried to keep Yang in the match all the time possible since while they were confident they could beat Team RWBY...as stated earlier that confidence came from the W Chloe picked over Yang which made them process the thought of keeping Yang in the match since they did not want to risk facing Blake who they had yet to face against and this was the other reason the edge wasn't bigger since even if they were confident against Yang and all, they had to get close to her to strike her and double team her which did work but not that well considering Yang's main way of hurting is through close combat and if it wasn't because of the teamworking they did (which wasn't that effective) it probably would have flopped on their faces the strategy.
-To show how when Blake got tagged in, the flaw on the strategy of the champs popped up which was that yes they did have an edge over Yang, but they tired themselves in the process due to the hit and run moments they had to do when not teamworking and when Blake got tagged in, she instantly gained a 70/30 edge over both of them and before you say that maybe Chloe should have had a better hand against Blake than Rachel, remember they were both tired and that Blake is agile so that means she could perfectly outrun them if about to be caught.
In the end, Blake went for a Triangle Stunner (basically jumping from one top rope onto another before hitting the move) but Chloe caught her and connected with a Price of Victory (STO), Yang tagged herself in seemingly unnoticed while Blake was doing the first jump...only for it to be revealed that Rachel noticed and she tripped Yang so that Chloe had time to connect a Price of Victory onto her and covee Yang afterwards to get the clean victory.

5- After the match, we see Chloe staring down on Yang while telling her the next thing:

Chloe: Well well well, would you look at this?. We shut you and your partner up and the best thing it's that YOU are the reason it happened both times!.
Hey, maybe you could join us, we would be glad to have someone that ensures we win.

*This part of the show ends with Rachel and Chloe raising the Women's Tag Team Championships and Chloe having one foot over Yang*

6- UCW Openweight Championship match: Karuta with Ririchiyo and Nobara vs Erza (c) with Fairy Tail (Wendy and Mirajane):
The purposes of this match were:
-To show how at first it was shockingly even since Erza was still as good as ever in the ring which would normally gove her an edge over anyone and how despite having not the looks for it, Karuta was able to match her on strength despite the size issues which showed apparently how they were on the same level.
-This however was an "apparently" since as the match progressed, Erza started to slowly but surely gain a 75/25 lead over Karuta by overpowering her which was odd and the commentary made a note of it since as stated earlier both Erza and Karuta were even in strength so why would the latter start losing the strength tests?.
-This overpowering caused Erza to lower a bit down her strength power since she was expecting a trap or something if she made too much strength and yet she still had the upper hand (which went from the mentioned 75/25 to 65/35) which rather than just making Erza feel even more weirded out about it, it made her gain ego slowly but surely as she would start showboating more and more through the match with her strength and since, even with the occasional backfire, she still had the edge....it only got worse and worse.
In the end, Erza connected the Scarlet Spear and covered Karuta to get the clean victory.

The show ends with Erza raising her title with a bit of an smirk being noticeable and Karuta rolling out of the ring while having a smile on her face which Erza didn't see on her controlling of showing ego moment which she succeeded but everyone had noticed it throughout the match so they were now confused on how to see Erza since she is a good person but she seems to be building up ego so they're mixed.