UCW High Impact #57

1- We see Goku entering the ring and announcing a reboot of the rankings but this time there'd be 5 people (or teams) per title ranking with the order they are at the start of the road to every ppv being the factor that decides who challenges after who (basically first ranked challenges on the incoming ppv and go home show, second ranked the next and so on) and that everyone had ONE shot at getting the title or else they'd have to be lucky to get another one since once someone has their shot they have to wait till all people in the rankings have challenged for it to be randomized with 5 people or teams decided and they have to be lucky enough to get in those rankings again. Something to note is that rankings (and therefore order on which people or teams challenge) can be modified on the road to the ppv and that it can happen that ranked 5 ascends to the top ranking of all teams whp have yet to have their shot and thus have their shot before them. Another thing to note is that rematches STILL count however the only thing they do at best is making a match a triple threat since those in the rankings are guaranteed a title shot. Also also, everyone has only one rematch no matter if they fall on the rankings after losing the title since it'd not be fair otherwise. After saying this Goku concludes by saying that he hopes he's been clear enough since he isn't tbe best with words sometimes and that the rankings take effect right now which means that those who are on top have a title shot locked on for the go home shows AND the ppv and then leaves.

2- We see Dante attacking Link backstage and beating him down before saying "This isn't over Link!. Not by a long shot!" and then leaving as Link just says "Come and bring it".

3- Yukiteru and Hayden vs Fairy Tail: The whole story of this match was how Yukiteru and Hayden manipulated Grey and Natsu's tensions to gain the upper hand at first albeit it was just 60/40 since Natsu and Gray were still Natsu and Gray. However what was the true difference maker was how despite not liking each other, Natsu and Gray were better at teamworking than Hayden and Yukiteru and this gave them a 75/25 advantage which they kept the whole time till they ended up winning clean after Yukiteru submitted to Gray's Ice Cage.

4- Here we see basically Wario proclaiming UCW as his land which he has reigned on for over a year and then him saying that no one and nothing can and will stop him as he aoms to reach TWO YEARS as champion!. However, in comes Ben to the ring with a steel chair just to protect himself in case Waluigi tries something or they try to gang up on him and he says that while he can say Wario deserves the title since he HAS retained it in the past....he won't do so at Against All Odds and when Wario questions him about it saying that he clearly is in Soul's position last season and there's no way he's leaving with the title, Ben just says "And who says i'll be the one taking your title?" clearly implying Link holding the Lethal Lottery briefcase and could cash it in whenever he wanted and then Ben proceeds to hit Waluigi with the steel chair on the head and dropkick Wario to the outside before hitting him on the head with it as he tries to reenter to get Waluigi out and afterwards in a pretty scary scene e see Wario trying to recover to help Waluigi as he's trapped in Ben's Ten-Quality Lock (Last Chancery) while having his head inside a steel chair. Afterwards Ben just retreats saying "I bet you are not so certain of retaining now, eh Wario?" as Wario enters the ring to check on Waluigi and the crowd are mixed since while they did like the Greedy Bastards getting a bit of coneuppance, this...didn't feel like the right way to do so.

5- Yoshi with Mario Bros vs Sora with Riku: The match had one major story that was both competitors searching for a victory since they both needed it: Yoshi for a boost in confidence and Sora to climb up the rankings and it was fairly even albeit in came the secondary story of Riku sometimes nearing the ring as in teasing a fight against Yoshi and distracting him by calling him inferior so Sora could (and it worked the two times it happened) gain an 65/35 advantage and he made good use of it to win the match clean after a Shooting Star Press and a subsequential pin.

6- Johnny Cage vs Jin Sakai with Sekiro: This match was pretty much Jin just letting Johnny tire himself while trying to prove he was the better fighting by resisting and keeping himself in the match via kickouts sknce this irritated Johnny who started to make more and more mistakes as he got more and more irritated and off those mistakes Jin got a 70/30 advantage which he kept all the way till he ended up winning the match clean off a Sliced Bread No.2

The show ends with Jin just doing a bow before leaving the ring as Johnny wakes up, realizes he lost and just punches the mat.