UCW Prime Target (Money Above All): Asuna vs Sonya

First we see Asuna saying that she understands why Sonya is so serious since she probably wants to teach her daughter how to fight since she has a daughter too and she'd like to teach them how to fight too if it wasn't because they were young to train. However then Asuna takes a more bitter tone saying that there's a difference between her and Sonya which shows that she's tougher than Sonya. That being that she lost a friend for failing to protect her against Gatomon and still kept going as Women's Champion and even defended the title succesfully!. Meanwhile, Sonya has not lost a DAMN thing and thus is less tough than her. Sure, she might be serious as hell but there's something that losing a dear friend, even if not permanently, can cause and that is to show how tough someone else since while some slump others keep moving forward AND SHE HAS KEPT MOVING FORWARD!. Asuna concludes the message by saying that she will keep moving forward as the Women's Champion and there's not a thing Sonya can do about it.

We see Sonya saying that yes, she might not have lost anyone like Asuna,  but that shows she's tougher and better than her since you're not the vest if you lose someone and she hasn't lost anyone so that shows how good she is compared to Asuna who lost someone for not being strong enough to protect them. What she's trying to say is that even tough loss makes you tough and shows how strong you are if you are capable of moving forward, not losing anyone at all ALSO shows how strong you are since you are able to protect those close to you and since she's been able to do so and not Asuna, that means she is tougher and stronger than her and thus will walk out with the Women's Title.

The prime target concludes showing the match card which is Asuna on one side smirking cockily while having her title on her left shoulder and Sonya on the other doing a Militar salute with a serious expression as below them it says "UCW Women's Championship: Asuna Yuuki (c) vs Sonya Blade"