UCW Extra: Edward Mason and Shovel Knight's arc Part 3

Feud with Wattersons Part 2:

*We see Edward Mason and Shovel Knight chatting up on their locker room about their match*

SK: We teally are lucky that we got to have a feud against a team that are such losers as the Watterson. Like, villains who are losers like them don't come often.

Edward: I'm gonna take the advice from our opponents and not take them lightly and you should too.

SK: Why?. They literally have a really bad win/loss record in UCW so they should be no problem.

Edward: Oh, then that means we should take them as jokes?. NO!. Think about it, normally i should be taken as a joke since i am a cruiserweight or heck we 4 normally would taken as not a challenge in a match against a heavyweight due to being cruiserweights yet we aren't and that's because underestimating a cruiserweight is REALLY dangerous as their speed can screw you over.

*SK is silent at Edward's rant*

Edward: You don't believe me?. We can cancel this match and i can show your butt how much of a threat i am despite being a cruiserweight. Maybe THAT will make you take them seriously.

SK (still recovering from the rant): That...will be not necesary. I apologize for that lapse of mind, i will take them seriously.

Edward: Good, now let's go and get that W.

SK: (after Edward leaves and talking to himself) Well well, it seems like that convinction of victory he had on the past conversation with the Wattersons disappeared and replaced with taking them seriously. This is working really well, at this rate he might soon become a person acting heroically alongside being a hero.

-----------------------------------------

Now we move onto the match itself
Edward Mason and Shovel Knight vs the Wattersons (Gumball and Darwin):
The match's purposes were:
-To show how Edward and SK were not a bad team at all seeing how they were facing a team of two brothers who knew very well each other and were in synchronization a lot of the time and, barring the miscomunications, the match was back and forth.
However as soon as there was a miscommunication Edward and Shovel Knight picked on it to gain a slight 60/40 advantage.
-To show how alongside being well synchronized, the Watterson would rely on heel tactics to make the match be under their control when they got tired of getting at most a back and forth match and wanted a lead which they got thanks to cheating and bending the rules against Shovel Knight who was trying his damnest to fight cleanly to teach Edward that he had to fight without cheating against the Watterson who exploited this to gain a 70/30 advantage.
-To show how Edward at one point got tired of the BS and decided to teach SK a lesson himself on how if cheating was to be done against them, only if necesary it'd be done back at their opponents and by cheating he nanaged to make the match back and forth once again.
In the end, Shovel Knight and Edward connected a Shovel of Justice (Neckbreaker/Over The Shoulder Driver combo) on Darwin and Shovel Knight covered him to get the victory.

After the match, we see how Shovel Knight attempts to beatdown the Watterson for being such dirty villains and Edward doing the same just so he got the cheers of the crowd for himself as his property.

Edward Mason and Shovel Knight Arc Part 3, "Feud with Wattersons Part 2": END