UCW No Way Out Promo

Credits for the match card go to Crim Rocker

Promo and PPV songs: "I'm alive" by Shinedown, "Simple Things" by Trying Times and "Stay" by For Every Day

"I'm alive! (alive). So you were six feet underneath me. I felt a pulse, I swear you moved and digging deep deep down. I recognized how much you had to lose"

*We see Gatomon coming down to the ring (with a bandaged back) and then saying that she doesn't regret doing something that she never intended to do nor was her fault but Asuna's considering she failed to show her all she had until after Silica got sent down to the concrete sideways of the stage by her hands. Afterwards, Gatomon just leaves after saying "This was your fault Asuna, your fault and no one else's" to a booing reaction from the crowd.*

"And if you wanna get out of here, wanna get out here. Save yourself, but you'll never get anywhere. Never get anywhere. Not without my help."

*Non-Title match: Daisy with Peach vs ??? with Asuna: We see that Daisy's opponent turns out to be Asuna's friend Lisbeth. For an first match, Lisbeth did kinda well thanks to her strength/technical moveset which allowed her to counter Daisy if she tried too much high-flying moves like a splash into a suplex or trap her in submissions like when she countered a double axe handle into a misdirection lariat and then trapped Daisy into an boston crab. That said, Asuna interfered A LOT during the match trying to help Lisbeth win in any way possible even if she didn't want the help until near the end of the match when Peach started to distract Asuna so she didn't interfere. This unwanted interferences gave Daisy an 60/40 advantage sometimes since they distracted Lisbeth who didn't want the help and told Asuna so which gave Daisy a chance to strike. However at some points the help gave Lisbeth the 60/40 advantage when she didn't protest the interferences and instead took advantage of them. Otherwise when there were no interferences the match was either back and forth or Daisy had a very very little advantage (51/49) over Lisbeth. In the end, Daisy connected her finisher and covered Lisbeth to get the clean victory.*

"Say it with me. I'm alive (x2). When you're dead inside. I'm a slap in the face to your lullaby. Got you all tongue-tied 'cause you're living a lie, my friend. Say it with me"

*After a commercial break we see how Ruby tries to talk to Asuna about their incoming Women's Title match when she notices Asuna is talking to Lisbeth about all those interferences during her match against Daisy and Ruby decides to politely ask if everything is fine to Lisbeth which for some goddamn reason makes Asuna instantly Attitude Adjustment Ruby and the segment ends with Asuna staring down (with a scowl) the unconscious Ruby as Lisbeth just looks at what happened and one can tell she was shocked.*

"I'm alive (x2). When you're dead inside. I'm your wake up call and you know i'm right. So make a move, let it bleed, tear your heart off your sleeve. But i'm the only one who's gonna save your life. I'm the one who's gonna save your life. I'm the one who's gonna---"

*We see Asuna coming down to the ring and explaining that she attacked Ruby last week because after what happened at Genesis (we see Asuna trembling for a few seconds) she's not gonna take any risks with her friends and if someone tries to talk to Lisbeth without telling her, she'll attack them and put them down just like what happened to Ruby because she's the best there is in the division and no one can deal with her.*

"So how far did you go for shelter?. How long did it take you to find a olace to sell your providence and pawn your peace of mind?."

*UCW Women's Championship match: Asuna (c) with Lisbeth vs Ruby Rose with Team RWBY: The story was simple with Asuna's cockyness being the reason why Ruby at some points got the advantage (55/45) in the match since otherwise Asuna had an 63/37 advantage on the match. We also saw how at some points Asuna checked around just in case someone tried to attack Lisbeth (mainly Gatomon) so she could protect her and this also caused that Ruby got chances to control the match even getting her biggest advantage in the match (60/40) thanks to it. In the end, Asuna connected an Attitude Adjustment and then covered Ruby to win cleanly. After the match, we see Ruby offering a handshake and Asuna just walking away with Lisbeth (after saying "let's get out of here Liz" with a bit of fear in her voice) ignoring the handshake.*