Banri and Zange vs SAO's Klein and Agil

Week 1:

*We see Zange and Banri doing some "evil" acts (essentially it's Banri graffiting a wall while Zange looks around so no one sneaks up on them)*

Banri: Hehehe, now everyone will think i'm a delinquent.

Zange: *holding his laughter in* Y-yeah they will.

Banri: *turns around as he finishes graffiting the wall* So, you all may be wondering why am i doing this?.
Simple, to annoy our opponents in 3 weeks time: SAO's Klein and Agil.

*Here we see Zange just laughing in a low tone of voice as he looks at the crappy graffiti of Klein and Agil that Banri did*

Zange: Oh my god, hahaha, sorry sorry, i lost my composure for a second there.
Anyways, moving on with SAO, we have been thinking of how they might be the odds on favourites in the match, however, when you think about it...they did lose their last match together on the go home show before Glory or Demise to the Angels of Death of all people.

Banri: Yeah, and they are not exactly the biggest challenge in the division considering their horrendous win/loss record.
So, essentially this is a perfect opportunity for us to get a victory because we are gonna be facing a team whose associated with a former Intercontinental Champion in Kirito and even if they themselves are not a challenge, the mere fact that Kirito associates with them must mean they have to be good.

Zange: And by defeating them, me and Banri over here would quite possibly get closer to a Tag Title match down the road which is bound to happen since SAO may be good but not THAT good to be unbeatable like Kirito and that fact will be proven when we beat them in the middle of this ring.
See you in 3 weeks Klein and Agil.

-----------------------------------------
Week 2:

Klein: Well, apparently we are facing a new team on the block who are Banri and Zange.
Honestly, we are not surprised you'd be confident on beating us since we haven't had the best record ever BUT something that we believe shows we will win is related to that match against the Angels of Death you mentioned.

Agil: Simply put, think about the conditions of the match that we lost against them, it was a match under no rules.
That gave our opponents the edge on the match since they knew they couldn't beat us fair and square on a normal match so they forced the situation into a No Disqualification match.

Klein: Now you may be wondering, "what does this matter?". Well when you consider that, like you said, we are good enough in the ring to be associated with Kirito...it makes all the sense in the world that the Angels of Death switched the stipulation into a No Disqualification one.
They KNEW what would happen should we have faced them in a match with normal rules, we would have won.

Agil: And take it into account that the Angels of Death like you said weren't the best team record wise and that they were facing us who are pretty good in the ring and you have that by logic they would have gone the no rules way to get the victory.

Klein: To resume, we are better than you and we are gonna prove it when we beat you in the middle of the ring.
See you in 2 weeks punks.

-----------------------------------------
Week 3:

Banri: Well, i gotta give it to you both. You do know how to turn things around mic wise.
However, something you forget to take into account is that i am a delinquent and as such i am not afraid to get dirty to get the victory.

Zange: And as his agent, i will help him if needed on that aspect which is needed considering who our opponents are.
That said, do we really need to get dirty to beat them?.
We are not the Angels of Death, we are better than them!

Banri: When you put it in that perspective, yeah, we don't need to cheat to win!.
Because come next week, we are gonna prove why we are better than them by defeating SAO!

???: Man, you sure are influenceable.

*Here we see Klein (who was the one to speak) and Agil appear*

Klein: Like, don't you see your partner is just saying that because he doesn't want to be a delinquent like you?.

Banri: Maybe you are saying the truth since he did use to make me the butt of jokes but then again you could be the one lying.

Agil: Listen kid, we know that you feel like you are better than the Angels of Death and you want to prove it by winning without cheating but it ain't gonna happen unless you do anything it takes.

Zange: If i may ask, why do you talk like you know me?

Klein: Because i know you wouldn't wanna be the same as someone like Banri who says he's something that he isn't.

Banri: Excuse me?.

Klein: I say that because just like you, i am the butt of the jokes too and also trying to be something i am not.

Agil: What Klein is trying to say is that you shouldn't ler yourself be influenced if you want to beat us because of what we said last week.

Klein: You decide what you do though Banri, will you let yourself be influenced and lose the match?. Or will you choose by yourself to be a dirty player and get a possible shot at winning.
We'll be waiting for the answer next week.

-----------------------------------------
Week 4:
Banri and Zange vs SAO (Klein and Agil):

The first story behind this match was how SAO controlled the match 75/25 because of showing how Banri and Zange were right on SAO being good in the ring AND SAO showing how Zange and Banri couldn't do anything if they played by the rules unlike the Angels of Death.
The second story was how Banri as the third part of the match came in started to cheat which made Zange and him argue as sometimes Zange botched the cheating while being succesful at making it seem like accidents and not deliberatedly avoiding to cheat which pissed off Banri and caused the arguing that SAO took advantage of to make their lead be even huger to the point of being 85/15.

In the end, SAO connected the Player Killer (Magic Killer) on Zange and covered him to get the clean victory.