UCW High Impact #20

1- Non-Title match: ??? vs Fairy Tail with Wendy: The mystery team turned out to be the debuting Charlotte and Anri who wrestle under the team name R Evolution and entered doing the "Yes!" taunt with the crowd just doing the taunt as well because of how automatic it can end up being to do it. As per the match, while Erza and Lucy had the 70/30 advantsge the entire match, Charlotte and Anri shoqed that they know how to teamwork (even if it was clearly Anri the one giving the orders and Charlotte following her) despite it not being at the level of Lucy and Erza's. In the end, a Scarlet Spear to Charlotte gave Fairy Tail the clean victory. After the match, we see Erza sayimg "good match" to both Charlotte and Anri who leave together while Lucy goes to grab a mic for herself and Erza, gives one of them to Erza and then starts talking about how while Ryuko and Mako might have earned this opportunity at their Women's Tag Team Titles...they just won't beat someone who is on another class of teamworking. Basically, while Ryuko and Mako would be Class 3 at most...she and Erza were Class 1 all the time hence why they are the champs right now. Afterwards we see Erza interrupt Lucy and say that she wants to see Ryuko and Mako push their teamwork to their limit and beyond to see if a Class 3 can beat a Class 1 in teamworking because if anyone knows about doing things that shouldn't be possible, it's Fairy Tail. Then Erza moves on and says that since her pqrtner Lucy over here is so cocky they will retain against Ryuko and Mako...well she made a little chat with Goku who agreeded to add Arcadia Business' Chloe Price and Rachel Amber to the title defense making it a triple threat. The segment ends with Erza just staring at Lucy who is really angry about now having to defend the titles on a triple threat.

2- We see Daisy entering the ring and saying that she's not afraid of facing Sandy who will probably be using the shoot fight style to counter her high-flying style. Why is it that?, because unlike Yoko, she's great at that style so even if she's forced to be in that style, she's gonna beat Sandy and keep being the Openweight Champion.

3- Ana and Kiki vs Konoha with Hinata: The story of the match as always about how Ana and Kiki were showing perseverance (even if Konoha were controlling the match 80/20 or 70/30 depending of whether Sakura or Ino were in) and gaining the crowd over bit by bit. However there was also a thing to note and that was Angelica watching the match and specially Ino for, most probably, info to beat her in case they face each other again down the line. In the end, Ino Spinning Heel Kicked Kiki and then covered her to get the clean victory.

4- We see Darwin just saying that if Riku wanted a challenger who'd cheat to win, he got one. And he'd regret doing that considering what he told Simon being true since if cheating gets you nowhere against Riku, then cheating should give you the W right?.

5- Blake with Team RWBY vs Ryuko with Mako: The match was controlled by Ryuko 60/40 since she was just a bit better on singles matches than Blake and it gave her the advantage she needed since otherwise they were even. In the end, a Red End got Ryuko the clean victory. After the match we see Ryuko saying that it is not fair to her and Mako that their title shot is now a triple threat since they earned it compared to Arcadia Business who have yet to win a damn match!. Then we see Mako talking about how they might not have the level of teamworking that Fairy Tail have...but they sure do have the teamworking level superior to Arcadia Business and thus the stipulation benefits them since they just have to pin Arcadia Business and they get the Women's Tag Team Titles. Finally Ryuko says that if Fairy Tail don't respect them enough for them to add another team into the fray so it's a challenge in their oppinion, then they won't respect them enough to beat them for the titles but do it via beating Arcadia Business.

6- We see Bikini Bottomers entering the ring and saying that they can picture themselves as the Tag Team Champions since Gray is a dumb bastard who is so cocky he gets his butt kicked almost every time and although they lucked out of their last title defense...they're not doing that this time since as good as they might be on their own, their hatred for each other won't let them see their gold leave their hands until they see an image of them looking at those titles and then lifting them in the air.

The show ends with the Bikini Bottomers leaving the ring while the crowd boos them