UCW High Impact #83: Klein vs Isaac Foster

1- *We see first off Ruairi entering to a curious reaction from the crowd since he's new to them and then he grabs a mic and proceeds to speak:*

Ruairi: Can't say I didn't expect that reaction for an unknown, however I will have you all know that from where I come from I would be a bit of an equal to my opponent Johnny Cage as in being a champion or to be fair one of the three.

Onto the matter at hand, why am I beating Johnny?. Simple, just like he was made more mature by the tournaments he went through in the past, I have been made tough by my own experiences such as seeing when things are going to go wrong for someone or due to something happening and trust me this is one of those cases for Johnny since he's not unbeatable as Jin Sakai and Wario have shown and I intend to add my name to theirs.

*Here's when Johnny Cage comes down to the ring to a mostly negative reaction (90/10) from the crowd and grabs a mic.*

Johnny: First off, welcome to UCW rookie!. My name is Johnny Cage and I will teach you why the only thing to predict is you getting Caged. Because you may be thinking you have got it allll figured out but in reality you don't, especially against the greatest fighter of all time who was taken off guard by Jin and then evened the score 1 a piece and took Wario pulling a new move to beat him!.

Ruairi: Thanks for the welcoming, however, you can trust me that when I do a correct decision they tend to stick truthful to not the best of results for the affected.

Johnny: To what extent?

Ruairi: Yours truly got betrayed twice and then saw their brother kind of explode in his face.

Johnny: *flinches* Yikes, you aren't lying. Wait, that last thing mentioned a relative of yours...I swear to god if you try to do this with someone close to me forget about gimmicks, i'm going to not just defeat you but beat the crap out of you!

Ruairi: Chill, chill, after all, you shouldn't be this nervous if you are as confident in your own skills as you say you are...unless you are lying Cage.

Johnny: *Here Johnny attempts to clothesline Ruairi down to the mat only for the latter to stand his ground with a bit of knockback but not too much* What the hell are you?

Ruairi: Call me omen of disaster, call me a brick, I don't exactly care. Just warning you that you better try your damnest to win even if it won't matter since otherwise my judgements of events could end up passing onto your family...

*The segment ends with the crowd being tense as hell for the incoming match as lord knows what could happen should Ruairi win*

2- *We see Leomon and Renamon entering with the former being a bit different than usual as he now just enters the ring without any bragging to be expected of someone like him and Renamon with a small smirk before resuming her collectness as the crowd cheers for Mad Leomon finally getting a reality check, nonetheless they grab mics and start speaking:*

Leomon: Well, Pride didn't go my way. However don't dare ANYONE in this tag team division say that I can't be a menace because you will get what you deserve then!

Renamon: That would be believable...if it wasn't because you took the pin at Pride.

Leomon: You want another F5?

Renamon: *sigh* No, I don't. What I want you to do is get your head in the game for once! Tonight, we find out who are our next title defense be it at No Way Out or before and both teams could perfectly use you and your wounded pride to get these belts off of us and look, we may not care about each other nor like each other, but I know how much we want to be the champions so unless you want that to end and to be even more weak as you see it.