UCW High Impact #66

1- UCW Women's Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Team RWBY (Blake and Yang) with Weiss and Ruby vs Kizuna Ai and Miku Hatsune:
The match's purpose were:
-to show how while Kizuna and Miku were able to oppose some resistance at first, Team RWBY ended up bearing a 80/20 lead at first due to their teamwork being WAY superior to their opponents' teamwork.
-To show how Yang wasn't exsctly in yhe right frame of mind after the loss to R Evolution and while she didn't exactly snap off the deep end, she did try from time to time to showcase how good she was in the ring to show she was able to protect Ruby which led to Kizuna and Miku managing to reduce the lead to 70/30 since when Yang started showcasing, she stopped teamworking.
-To show the reason of the deduction being that small was that while it did help Kizuna and Miku, it didn't help THAT much since as the taking advantage kept happening and happening, by the last 5 minutes of the match, Yang was a bit angry and she took it out on her opponents hence why the lead didn't get reduced that much.
In the end, a Spinning Elbow on Kizuna from Yang and a subsequential cover from the latter on the former got Team RWBY the clean victory.

2- We see Lucy entering the ring amidst a chorus of boos and with the Women's Championship around her waist as she sees it and then tocuhes the side of her head before entering and going for a mic:

Lucy: Don't you love it when plans come together?.

*The crowd boos Lucy who just rolls her eyes and continues*

Lucy: Boo me all you want but i'm still the old Lucy who knows how to outsmart other people and think out of the box.
After all, in the past you all liked me before i came to UCW because of how despite not being the strongest physically i was one smart person who always managed to outwit their opponents and outtactic them.

*Here the crowd is silent since Lucy got them albeit they start to boo again*

Lucy: And now you refuse to acknowledge that i am right.
*sigh* Anyways, now that the reign of Sonya Blade is over, it's time for me to finally get what i deserve after years of being through a lot of BS since that's what happens in CAW normally when you are humiliated.
And before you say anything, yes, i know that it only applies to good guys normally but think about it!
Me and Erza were Women's Tag Team Champions for almost a year and we didn't even lose the titles cleanly and in the process made something never seen before in CAW, main event a show of shows in a tag team match!.
And that was when i had to share the credit with Erza, now that i can say i legit won the title on my own, i plan on getting what i deserve and that is to be at the top!.
Because everyone's time there comes if they are humiliated and trust me no one has been more humiliated than me in the past but not anymore!.
Welcome everyone, to the Era of Fairy Tail's Heart!. Welcome to the era of the Humiliated No More!.

*The segment ends with Lucy leaving the ring while lifting her Women's Title and without giving a damn for what the crowd has to say about it*

3- UCW Openweight Championship N1 Contender's match: Boosette vs Karuta with Ririchiyo and Nobara:
The match's purposes were:
-To show how thanks to weight advantage Boosette was able to gain the upper hand throughout the whole match 60/40.
-To show how Karuta even at weight disadvantage was not afraid of any tricks Boosette tried to pull on her and that shockingly enough she had an advantage over her on strength which normally would have lent her an advantage but in this case only made the match be back and forth during the second half of the match because of the weight advantage still being in effect.
In the end, Karuta connected the Skull Crusher (Curb Stomp) and covered Boosette to get the clean victory.

4- We see Yumi Ishiyama coming down to the ring with her head down as the crowd boos the hell out of her for selling out to Lucy in an attempt to be a threat and she quickly goes to grab a mic:

Yumi: *tries to speak but the crowd blocks her from doing so for a minute till they cool down in interest of hearing what Yumi has to say* Well, needless to say things didn't go my way last week.
However, let me explain what was going through my mind then and why i sold to the plan of Lucy.
Imagine you have the biggest chance of your career coming down and yet no matter what you do, you cannot seem to be ready for it and god knows when you'd get another huge chance like this.
You'd do anything for getting it right?.
Well, here comes Lucy with her deal of helping her take out Sonya so i had a fair chance at winning the title, albeit i did at first hesitate...here she comes the night of the ppv and she essentially makes the offer one last time and honestly, at that point due to the pressure of the match and not feeling ready for the time i essentially ended up with no other choice than to accept since at that time it seemed like the best course of action.

*Here the crowd starts chanting "bull****" and Yumi starts to get a bit agitated*

Yumi: You don't understand!. I had no choice at that time!. It was either accept the deal or inavoidable failure!.
I...i thought this would help me win but it didn't so i've come here to apologize for my actions but something i will say is that while i do apologize for selling out as you all say, i will own up to this act and redeem myself by being the one who ends Lucy's reign...however before that i gotta get ready so i will be training and competing in matches so when the time comes i beat Lucy to get my redemption because Lucy, you may call this the era of the Humiliated No More but that gives you NO RIGHT to manipulate others and make them be humiliated like it happened to me and whether people like it or not, i will end your reign.

*The segment ends with Yumi leaving the ring as the crowd boos her and Yumi now in a bit of an angry mood all things considered*

5- UCW Women's Championship N1 Contender's match: Alice Baskerville with Embry vs Yena with Anne:
The match's purposes were:
-To show how Yena due to her fighting skills and agility was able to gain a 75/25 lead during most of the match against an Alice who at first tried to fight like Embry to even the odds but struggled due to not yet having mastered how to fight like a monster.
-To show how Alice was forced to switch tactics into using her speed and agility to reduce the lead to 60/40 since now that she wasn't failing at trying to be someone else which hindered her AND was using her agility (which was close to Yena's yet inferior) and her speed (which was where Alice had the upper hand) with the speed being the reason the lead got cut down a lot but the agility being the reason the match wasn't back and forth.
In the end, Alice connected her Backflip Kick onto Yena sending her into the turnbuckles neck first and then covered her to get the clean victory.

6- After the match, we see Lucy coming down to the ring to get face-to-face with Alice before raising her title as if to pretend that she was just showing her the title to say that she wasn't gonna win it and as Alice was looking at the title, Lucy swept her legs and when Alice got back up she got hit in the head with the title and as Lucy was smugly raising her title after having humiliated someone else, Embry came in running with a steel chair and Lucy ducked under it before leaving the ring.

The show ends with the crowd booing the hell out of Lucy who is saying that Alice has no chance at all of beating her and Embry points the chair at her while checking on Alice so that Lucy doesn't reenter the ring and jump them.