UCW High Impact #80

1- We see a contract signing for the Women's Championship match being set up and both Mako and Lucy coming not just to opposite reactions but opposite attires as well since Lucy came with a formal attire and Mako came with her usual wearings which were not formal at all. Then we see Mako at first signing the contract without checking it and Lucy checking the contract to see if it had anything odd on it before proceeding to sign it.
Afterwards Mako is about to leave when Lucy starts talking:

Lucy: You know, you actually surprised me being smart enough to notice that there's similarities between us yet we mirror each other.
However, you got something wrong and that is that while we may mirror each other on who has the title, that will not change come Pride and the mirroring effect on that aspect will be the same as i retain my title.

Mako: Lucy, i do not mean to be a instigator but isn't it lonely being at the top?.
Like, think about it, you must be happy now but you would be even happier if you had all your friends by your side rather than just your own success.

Lucy: Listen Mako, from day 1 of this reign i stated that i was done being humiliated for doing the right thing and that this would be the era of the Humiliated No More.

Mako: You're---, are you insane Lucy?. I made that mistake once but i was able to repair it before i lost everything and became happy and unhappy at the same time, you still have time to fix everything and apologize before---.

Lucy: I don't care Mako!. If i had cared then i wouldn't have been the way i was since not just Day 1 of this reign but rather Day 1 in this company since you KNOW how i acted during our wars over the Women's Tag Team Championships!.

Mako: You say that right now but you used to care about Fairy Tail and doing the right thing to the point where you sacrificed wealth for friendship!.

Lucy: I used to but it didn't get me anywhere other than humilations, screwjobs and everything of the sort and yet the moment i stepped foot in UCW and changed my attitude, i became Women's Tag Team Champion, won Lethal Lottery and now am the Women's Champion...meanwhile what has being with your friend Ryuko gotten you?. NOTHING and why so?. BECAUSE OF ME!. BECAUSE I STOPPED YOU FROM GETTING THOSE TAG TITLES!.

Mako: You have to be stopped and i will do so before...

Lucy: Before what?.

Mako: Before you become your father.

Lucy: What did you just say?.

Mako: Oh crap.

Lucy: The hell you just said to me???. I AM NOT MY FATHER AND WILL NEVER BE!.

*Ryuko puts herself before Mako and Lucy*

Ryuko: Remember you've gotta team up with Mako today Lucy, so do not attack her.

Lucy: I know Ryuko, i know!. I'm not gonna attack her, just leaving her the reminder to not tell me i will become my father because i'm not, nor will ever be him!.

Mako: Got it Lucy!.

Lucy: Good. Now let us leave to prepare for our match later tonight and one last thing, i may be angry at you but i'm not about t9 let Chooe get one victory over me so i will work with you if needed, however after the match is over...i cannot promise what will happen.

*The segment ends with the trio leaving (Lucy at the head and Ryuko and Mako behind her) as the crowd do not know how to react to what just happened since seeing Lucy lose her cool is not common at all even if it was satisfying*

2- UCW Women's Tag Team Championship match: Arcadia Business (c) (Max Caulfield and Rachel Amber) vs Miku and Kizuna Ai:
The story behind this match was pretty simple:
-The match may not have been as competitive as one would want since despite having a pretty neat teamwork Kizuna and Miku were at a 75/25 dsadvantage against the champions because of them being better which wasn't surprising since they were facing one of the newest teams around the block buuut that was not the point of it as the point of it was to show how Arcadia Business did see the challengers as threats since rather than just doing what they did on their last match, they instead wrestled like they normally do to nullify the threat which they succeeded at but failed at not showing their challengers as threats.
In the end, Rachel and Max connected the Win-For-Hire on Miku and Max covered her to get the clean victory.

3- After the match, we see the annoyed Arcadia Business just grabbing their belts and leaving the ring which showed they did not like that the new team around the block got one over them even despite losing in the way they did and as Kizuna and Miku woke up the cheers that were already hearable as Arcadia Business left, raised in volume as they were congratulating their opponents for succeeding at being seen as threats by the champs and it got a bit louder as they (Kizuna and Miku) started to play to the crowd.

4- Lucy Heartfilia and Mako Mankanshoku vs Chloe Price and Yang:
The stories behind this match were three:
-Chloe and Yang trying to one up each other in the match because of Yang trying to get one over Chloe for once in their feud whereas Chloe did it to taunt her about their record, this plus what is mentioned in the paragraph below led to Lucy and Mako having a humongous 80/20 lead.
-Lucy being forced to work with Mako this time rather than trying to hang her to dry like she did with Alice since Ryuko (as a failsafe since Lucy had already stated the why she would help in the match but Ryuko and Mako didn't trust her) was there to prevent that from happening and the two actually meshing pretty well thanks to their mirroring styles of wrestling complementing each other.
-To show how the paragraph above's events were also part of another story since Lucy and Mako mirroring each other in wrestling styles was kinda the point behind their story and that they mesh well also was another point in their story since as Mako stated they do share some similarities.
In the end, Chloe went to tag Yang after Mako dropkicked her...only for Yang to leave her hang and dry to get one over her finally and definitely and then Mako connected an MKO on Chloe and covered her to get the clean victory for her team.

5- After the match, we see Lucy trying to attack Mako only for Ryuko to grab Lucy by the shoulder and almost Red End her before Lucy escaped to the outside and then we saw yet another mirroring point between Lucy and Mako as since she had stated on episode 80, Mako had friends who she sacrificed success for whereas Lucy had sacrificed friends for success and the segment ended with Mako signalling her waist as to say that she was gonna be the next Women's Champion while Lucy grabbed her belt and raised it and we saw Mako being confident and Lucy being the opposite of it for the first time in a while as the crowd cheers.

6- UCW Openweight Championship match: Erza (c) vs Zarya:
The stories behind this match were:
-Erza trying not just to beat Zarya now but to decimate her after how she broke Coco's arm just because she saw her as one of her things and this making the match be really ugly since not only it was back and forth but it became a bloodbath considering both competitors' strength.
-Zarya trying to shut Erza up to make Anti-Rebellion be even more feared since she knew that if she took down someone like Erza down then rebels would fear her and her buddies even more and reacting with the same violence as Erza did to not let her get ahead.
-Zarya even tried doing to Erza what she did to Coco by attempting to break her left arm which the moment Erza noticed incensed her because she saw it as mocking a bystander's injury that Zarya herself had caused whereas Zarya was trying to do that to make even more of a point when beating Erza.
In the end, Erza won by KO after Scarlet Spearing Zarya through the commentarist's table and then proceeding to do it again and again until Mirajane and Wendy pulled her off Zarya.

The show ends with the crowd silent and scared since they wanted to cheer but they were now scared of what Erza could do when pissed off.