UCW High Impact #81: Jin Sakai vs Gray Fullbuster

1- We see the show barely starting and Edward jumping Shovel Knight from behind and the latter low blowing him before retreating with Edward in pursuit till security comes in and separates em as Goku comes in and says the next:

Goku: Alright alright!. I know you are angry Edward however, i will stop you now because i have officialized a no contact clause between you and Shovel Knight as well as a steel cage match with pinfall or submission as the only ways to win so to ensure that he doesn't escape AND if Kagerou attempts to disrupt this match he will be fired!.
Now please no interaction physically or else you will both be suspended for the rest of the season and i'm sure you wouldn't want that am i right Edward?.

*Edward just looks at Goku and then Shovel Knight before saying*

Edward: You got yourself a deal Goku and as for you Shovel Knight?. No Way Out will be the end of this and i intend to walk out the winner.

2- We now after that see Elias walking down to the ring to say the mext words:

Elias: Hate me all you want, after Pride i have proved that i deserve this championship and that no one is better than me considering how i am the first person to defeat Leomon since his change and for the second time on a row won against unsurmountable odds!.
I will not waste my time repeating what i have always said my goal here is but rather i will say the next...you want to change the status quo around here?. You can't and you won't because there's no mountain or obstacle i can't overcome.
Because i am the Drifter and i always get the job done.

*The segment ends with the crowd booing Elias due to being right at least right now and it being infuriating to them*

3- Non-Title match: Renshou vs Kazuma:
The match was pretty much circled around showing how different Renshou and Kazuma were and how the former tried to essentially annoy the latter by either not making effort at all...or managing to do stuff ge shouldn't be able to do given how tall he is compared to most high flyers and yet without that much effort he was able to impress the crowd just like that with speed beyond expected specially considering he was facing a cruiserweight in Kazuma.
However Kazuma rather than going for flashiness without effort to impress the crowd, he put the effort into winning the match first and foremost and thus by himself (since Mori was kinda outnumbered 3 to 1 by Renshou's allies Banri, Zange and Soushi at ringside) he essentially rather than let Renshou tick him off too much (it did happen nearing the end of the match tho) he went essentially for something that may not seem like it's worth much in bending the rules...and here comes Kazuma's bag of turning cheapness into usefulness as he bended the rules as much as possible without getting himself DQed to damage Renshou's lega and thus throw him off balance as when slower he was easier to catch (essentially cutting Renshou's initial 70/30 lead to barely an back and forth match) in submissions and since he caught on what Renshou's goal was of entertaining the crowd, to try and poke him into getting ticked off he slowed the match down with chin locks or anything that restricted movement and BOI did it work on the crowd who started to get a bit negative towards him...however Renshou rather than getting angry just started to try and reach the ropes to get the crowd to cheer him on and through feeding off the crowd he was able to mount a comeback and get really close to ending the match and gain a slight 55/45 lead as the damaged leg was still there hindering him.
In the end, Renshou went to the top rope for seemingly something aerial only for Kazuma to clip him on the ropes, superplex him and then follow up with the Equalizer (Running Knee) as Renshou struggled to get up for the 3 count and the clean victory.
After the match, Kazuma grabbed a mic and said the next words while being booed by the crowd:

Kazuma: Yeah, yeah boo me all you want. The matter of the fact is you have just seen me show why i am the Cruiserweight Champion aka the best amongst all cruiserweights by defeating someone above my class weight and cleanly while at it!.