Mario Bros vs Dependants (Yukiteru and Robert Haydn) Half 1

Week 1:

Conversation between Mario and Yukiteru:

Yukiteru: Hello Mario.

Mario: Hi Yukiteru, what do you want?

Yukiteru: While a match against you is what i seek, i also would be interested in chatting a bit with you.

Mario: Well, go ahead, i can chat with you.

Yukiteru: Fantastic!. Ehem, what i wanted to chat about it is not exactly like your past 2 team rivals and yet related to it.

Mario: And how would that work?.

Yukiteru: Essentially i was thinking of how Tom and Jerry essentially manipulated you through your bond with Luigi and that accidentally that happened with Luigi during the whole rivalry with Banri and Zange.

Mario: Ooook?. You're not about to say---

Yukiteru: Sadly i am, even though it is bad it could be worse, i could be telling you to turn on your brother rather than just telling him to stop teaming up with you civilly.

Mario: But why would i do that?. I like teaming up with my brother no matter the consequences of it and i'm sure he's the same!

Yukiteru: I get brothers know each other and all that but trust it from me, a bond can be shattered as easily as it is made and kept hold to.

Mario: Then why haven't you done that with Haydn?. You have barely teamed up with each other for 3 months i believe.

Yukiteru: Yes, but our case is different since we have been more succesful with how we have actually gotten a victory over the first ever Tag Team Champions.

Mario: So you're basing it off success?. Then it is even more of a priority you both end the partnership ASAP before you end in a situation like Shovel Knight and Kagerou and specially for you since if i'm being honest i do not see you being able to beat Haydn.

Yukiteru: That's rich coming from you considering how i don't see you being able to beat Luigi if he gets focused on something.

Mario: I---

Yukiteru: You what?. You think you're better than your brother?. Well i don't think so and it is word vs word here since you could say something but you won't because of your brother limiting on how much you can say since you would never trashtalk him and that leaves us at an impasse.

Mario: Could you stop being so condescending?

Yukiteru: Make me, remember i came with wanting a match so here's your best shot Mario. Prove to me that you can be better than Luigi by beating me.

Mario: You are on and do not worry i will make you see how wrong you are.

Yukiteru: On this topic, i will just say the Dependants win either way at the end of this whole issue and you will see what i mean.

*this part ends with Yukiteru just leaving as Mario ponders on what he could mean*

Week 2:

Yukiteru vs Mario:

The story of the match was how Mario due to his competitiveness was wanting to best Yukiteru and this made the usual 65/35 lead become 80/20 throughout the entire match and yet something felt off since while Yukiteru did put in the effort it seemed like he didn't actually want the victory. In the end, Mario hit the Super Mario Stomp and covered Yukiteru to get the clean victory.

After the match, we see how Mario demands respect from Yukiteru and he oddly complies though when Luigi comes to separate them just in case they plan an attack we see Mario actuallly waving him off without thinking before telling em to leave him and Luigi alone and the Dependants just comply as they nod at each other and then we see Mario exiting while Luigi just looks at him and then follows him.