UCW High Impact #40

1- We see Gatomon just saying that no matter the result, she wins at No Way Out. Whether a victory, or a loss but against an Asuna who gave it her all which is what she wanted all along.

2- Sinon with SAO (Lisbeth, Asuna and Leafa) vs Zelda: The match was simple with Sinon and Zelda going back and forth since the first couldn't keep the latter in holds to slow down the match long enough to get the advantage and the latter couldn't get enough time free of the holds to gain the upper hand. In the end, an Fujiwara Armbar got Sinon the clean submission victory.

3- We see Arcadia Business and Fairy Tail signing the contract for the finals of the title chase at No Way Out and then shaking hands while there's a tense staredown, specially between Lucy and Chloe Price.

4- Ryuko and Mako vs R Evolution (Charlotte and Anri): The story of the match wss how due to being R Evolution being cocky Ryuko and Mako had the upper hand 75/25. However, something seemed off with R Evolution's cockyness seeing how rather than being pissed off when losing the advantage, they didn't show any emotion at all but just kept fighting. Btw, seeing how R Evolution weren't a challenge due to their cockyness, Ryuko and Mako stopped going all out albeit still keeping their teamwork on a decent level even if it wasn't the best. This caused that the lead of Ryuko and Mako got reduced to 55/45 because of the opportunities that R Evolution had gained against a team not going all out. In the end, Mako went for an MKO on Anri who jumped forward, as Mako was midway through the fall of the move, and then put herself horizontally as Mako touched the mat vertically and this caused a rollup that got R Evolution the clean victory.

5- We go back to where we left off with Darkness and Sonya as they take a break, neither of them particulary tired but moreso because Darkness wanted to ask Sonya why is she so serious abd thst while she gets it has given her success, it must be horrible to be like that most of the time. Sonya then answers thst while it might be hard, it's what she has learned to do leading a militar squad since if you aren't serious, you can't discipline your soldiers so they can be better. This is when Sinya says that there's no way a masochist could understand it and Darkness cutd her in by saying that while she might not be the most...sane...person around she still can get serious if needed and this is when Sonya says there's no one serious than her and says that she won the title and kept it because of it, because she was serious when it mattered unlike Darkness!. This is when Darkness says that she'll give her serious at No Way Out and when she loses her title, she'll not have anyone to blame but herself. The segment ends with Darkness and Sonya staring at each other with serious faces as Sonys lifts her title.

6- UCW Openweight Championship match: Daisy (c) with Peach vs Ino with Konoha: The match was about how despite being able to outsmart Daisy, it happened with huge amounts of time between them since Daisy wasn't dumb and even with the outsmarting, Daisy's toughness caused problems, LOTS of problems for Ino. In the end, a Diving Legdrop got Daisy the clean victory.

The show ends with Daisy and Ino shaking hands as Angelica (who had been watching the Openweight Title match from within the crowd) says "Good, i believe i have an idea on how to beat her" and then leaves.