UCW High Impact #65

1- UCW Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Sekiro and Jin Sakai vs Tom and Jerry: The story of the match pretty much consists of Tom and Jerry running from behind on the match and being forced to get Jin angry (which is something that takes a while because of how he is) in order to get even a slight chance at victory since otherwise Jin and Sekiro had a 70/30 lead.
That said, when they finally managed to piss Jin off, Tom and Jerry took advantage of any mistakes he'd do (specially Jerry) to force the match into a back and forth state since pissed off and all, Jin was showing why he gave a hard time twice to Seiji and Sekiro while unproven in the ring per say had an agility advantage over Tom and Jerry  which made him a problem for Tom and even Jerry which caused them to separate Jin from Sekiro on hopes of winning the match.
In the end, Tom and Jerry connected a Helluva Kick/Codebreaker combo on Jin and covered him to get the clean victory.

2- We see Goku on his office and then he says the next:

Goku: A quick interruption before we resume action, i have decided to test something which is getting rid of rematch clauses.
And before you ask why, let me tell you that i want to make title matches even more important since without rematch clauses, the champions have to be really careful to not lose their titles or else they'd have to get lucky to get a rematch right away.
Anyways, thanks for listening to me and i hope that the no rematch clauses policy helps make UCW a better place.

3- UCW Intercontinental Championship N1 Contender's match: ??? (Kagerou) vs Shovel Knight: The match's purpose was to show how while Kagerou could be evil (albeit due to theatricals more than anything) and was essentially punishing SK over getting the win because of his sadistness whereas Shovel Knight was cheating not necesarily just to get back in the match (since weight difference was giving Kagerou a 75/25 lead) but moreso to continue down his path of playing the villain so to make Edward Mason be a hero.
SK's cheating led to him getting the match into being leaded 60/40 only by Kagerou which was quite the progress considering how the match was at first.
In the end, a Hangman's Neckbreaker got SK the victory.
After the match, we see SK going for a chair shot to Kagerou only for Seiji to come in running and make SK retreat and as SK leaves...Kagerou low blows Seiji which allows SK to enter the ring and we see a 2 on 1 beatdown while the crowd is booing them.

4- We see Wario and Waluigi entering the ring and Wario no longer being pissed off but happy at having put Ben down and then both the Greedy Bastards grab a mic to speak:

Wario: As expected, my reign as UCW World Champion continues and Ben may be saying that UCW has nothing interesting well i say that's BS!.

Waluigi: Yeah, because the dominance we have over UCW is pretty entertaining since after all, you are paying in hopes of seeing someone take the title away from Wario and the more it doesn't happen, the more you keep paying and being interested on it and the more that happens, the more money we get so everyone wins wouldn't you agree?.

Wario: Anyways, moving onto the matter at hand, tonight a N1 Contender for my World Championship will be crowned between someone with quite the ego in Johnny Cage and someone who is a lap dog in Klein.
Listen me you both, Johnny, you may call yourself the greatest fighter on earth but that means nothing against the greatest champion this company has ever seen whom has beaten anyone in their path and survived Hell in a Cell and as per Klein, you may be strong in numbers with your buddies of SAO but try to cheat against me and as my defense against Riku showed, it doesn't end well for you.
And since you can't win on your own cleanly then that means i would have the match on the bag against you either way.

5- UCW Cruiserweight Championship N1 Contender's match: ??? (Rindo) vs Kazuma: The match's purposes were:
-To show how Rindo was not one to be outsmarted as he was able to catch on whatever Kazuma tried to do if it was a dirty tactic.
-To show how the rest of the Wicked Twisters at ringside (Neku, Beat and Fret) had some importance in the matter as they stopped Kazuma from cheating
-To show how Kazuma, even if unable to cheat was still able to be a threat to Rindo thanks to using the rope 5 counts in a way that didn't break any rule and by dismantling Rindo's legs so he couldn't pick up speed and gain the upper hand that he had earlier in the match 60/40.
-How said lead being short showed how Kazuma was more than just a cheating prick and how Rindo for a rookie was pretty good in the ring.
-How when Rindo took up the initiative in the match, rather than follow up on whatever Kazuma tried to do, sometimes it went well and sometimes it didn't hence why the lead before Kazuma started to work on Rindo's legs wasn't bigger.
In the end, Kazuma connected the Equalizer (Running Knee) and covered Rindo to get the (technically since he tried to cheat but couldn't due to the Wicked Twisters at ringside) clean victory.

6- UCW World Championship N1 Contender's match: Johnny Cage vs Klein with SAO:
The purposes of the match were:
-To showcase how Johnny's claim of being the best fighter weren't exactly just Johnny saying it since he did have a 70/30 lead throughout most of the match.
-To show how dangerous SAO were as a block since when the ref was distracted Kirito and Agil got their hands dirty by softening Johnny who did manage to fight back against them due to being as good as he says he is but 3 on 1 was still too much for him so even if there was resistance, in the end the numbers game catched up to Johnny and SAO managed to soften him up.
-To show that even despite all the mess that SAO caused trying to cheat Johnny out of the victory, he was showing why his claims were true and sometimes even managed to get the lead from 80/20 that Klein had into a 60/40 one which showed how good of a fighter he was.
-To show that even despite resistance and all, as the match progressed, the beatdowns got worse and and worse for Johnny who went from reducing the lead to 60/40 to Klein incrementing it to 70/30.
In the end, Jin Sakai and Sekiro (battered and all) came running with steel chairs to fend off Kirito and Agil who were putting resistance since steel chairs and all, Jin and Sekiro DID go through a match earlier on the night and thus were not as effective as they could have been against the fresher Kirito and Agil.
That said, all this bickering allowed Johnny to connect the Shadow Kick on Klein and fall into the cover to (barely) get the clean victory.
Right after the bell rings, we see security first separating Jin and Sekiro from Kirito and Agil who take the chance to get Klein out of the ring and then Wario and Waluigi beating down Johnny who tries to fight back but is too damaged from the 3 on 1 situation he just went through and it all ends with a Big Boot/Wario Landing combo from the Greedy Bastards on Johnny.

The show ends with Wario and Waluigi standing tall over Johnny Cage as the crowd boos them.