UCW High Impact #43

1- SAO (Klein and Agil) vs Angels of Death (Isaac Foster and Boris) with Bendy: The story of the match was how SAO kept Isaac away from Boris since they noticed how Isaac struggled to fight in an enviroment with rules that blocked him of using weapons to his advantage and this gave them a 70/30 advantage as long as Boris didn't get tagged in. In that case, the match either turned back and forth when Boris faced Agil or Boris controlled it 70/30 when facing Klein thanks to being able to fight even without weapons alongside being tough. In the end, a Magic Killer on Isaac and a subsequential pin of Agil on him got SAO the clean victory. Btw, there was no interferences in the match.

2- We see Tom saying that while Seiji might have been a decent champion for the ahort time he has had the belt, that's coming to an end at Glory or Demise since now he isn't facing Jerry who to be fair isn't that much of a competition, this earns Tom a glare from Jerry which he ignores, but he however is a challenge that will be tough for Seiji since he might not be as good of a brawler as Seiji is but as long as he can avoid the DRH, he will be fine enough to win since Seiji relies on it to win and that caused his two losses to Kirito so as long as he is as careful as Kirito, he'll be fine. This is when we see Jerry coming back into scene (he had left while Tom was talking after the stare) and saying that now Seiji has to face them BOTH at Glory or Demise and that the result from whem he won the IC Title won't repeat itself now that he can team up with his partner Tom. Afterwards, we see Tom saying "You fool!. Seiji thrives on situations that are a handicap to him! Now he has the advantage!" and Jerry's expression is just an "oops" before he shrugs his shoulders and tells Tom to not worry and that it will work out in the end as Tom just facepalms.

3- Patches with Oddities vs Edward Mason with Shovel Knight: The story of the match was how Edward tried to injure Patches not to win but moreso so he could stop someone evil from even having a chance at getting gold since Patches was gonna fight Simon for the Cruiserweight Title at Glory or Demise. The match was still back and forth since while the damage leveled the advantage that Patches would have had (that was shown in the first 5 minutes on the match and it was a 70/30 advantage) in the match, there were Patches' buddies at ringside to help him whenever they could so Edward's advantage of 70/30 due to the attempts at injuring Patches didn't last long. They weren't able to help him a lot though since Shovel Knight was stopping them whenever he could (which was hard but doable since let's not forget Happy and Teddy had the weight and height advantage) so Patches didn't gain the upper hand. In the end, Patches rolled up Edward to get the victory. After the match, we see Edward and Shovel Knight trying to keep injuring Patches (who was in not the best condition ever) but then being forced to retreat while holding Patches hostage who was trying to get free but being unable to do so due to the damage through the match. Then, as they were about to throw Patches off stage, Simon came in and pulled Patches away from them. This led to a staredown between Simon and Shovel Knight and Edward with them asking Simon why did he save a villain and Simon just answering that as much as Patches may be a villain, he'd rather stop him in the right way rather than injure him. This is when Edward says that he's doing this so SK doesn't end their partnership and that sometimes being a goody-two shoes doesn't work and you gotta do things the rough way and he's not gonna let him take away something of his posession with a higher tone on the words "his posession" before he shoved Simon and told him "If you're protecting a villain, then by default you are a villain" and asked him for a title shot so he can stop him and Simon just sighed and accepted to give him a title shot at Glory or Demise before clocking Simon on the head with his shovel and being pulled back by SK as he says "I'm gonna keep my partnership with Shovel Knight by beating you and Patches Simon and stopping two evils at once!. See you then evil-doers!" and then whispers to himself "no one will take anything that is of my property" refering to the partnership with SK as the crowd boos Edward for the attack on Simon and Simon and Patches watch on from the stage.

4- We see Digimon just saying that while this may not be the best conditions to have a match for the Tag Team Titles since one of the champions is not gonna be 100% by Glory or Demise, they are still gonna go all out to win since otherwise it'd not be fighting with honor to hold back just because your opponent is hurt.

5- Dante with Devilz vs Link: The story of the match was simple with Dante taking advantage of any mistake of Link to the fullest aka taking advamtage of any opportunity to get ahead while Link showed that he was capable of overcoming this problem by just keeping Dante grounded since that way he couldn't move and take advantage of any opportunity when he was trapped. In the end, Link trapped Dante in a Kneebar off a failed Spear attempt and forced him to submit to get the clean victory.

6- We see Wario saying that he doesn't care about someone who punishes sinners because he isn't a sinner that can be put down easily like one'd expect. Nope, he's a greedy bastard and just like he said before greed can make a man do ANYTHING to obtain more or keep what they already have. Meanwhile, the Reverend has limitations due to being a sinner punisher but a more chill one compared to Daniel, who'd not give a crap about anything but punishing sinners to the point of injury, and thus he'll be an easy fight since what can he do against someone who will do anything and everything to win?. This is when the Reverend comes into the ring, as Waluigi gets pulled out of the ring and attacked by Daniel, and stares down Wario who attempts a title attack to the head but misses, then a low blow but the Reverend just kicks him in the face and then leaves while calling Daniel (who was fighting with Waluigi without neither of them getting the upper hand) to leave and Daniel obliges albeit he gives Waluigi a free punch just because he could.

The show ends with the Sinner Punishers leaving as Waluigi helos Wario to his feet and Wario's face describes a bit of fear but mainly shock at someone who could fight off his illegal tactics.