UCW Extra 3: Team Sonic vs Bandicoots + aftermath

Team Sonic (Sonic and Knuckles) vs Bandicoots (Crash and Crunch): The story of the match basically consisted on how Team Sonic had an 65/35 advantage over Crash and Crunch since Sonic could deal with Crash thanks to his speed advantage and Team Sonic were more efficient with their teamworking against Crunch than their opponents were against Knuckles. In the end, Sonic connected the 630 Splash on Crash and covered him to get the clean victory.

*20 minutes after the match, backstage*

Sonic: We sure are riding with momentum heading into that Tag Title match right Knux?

Knuckles: Sure we are. That said, i am curious about Gray.

Sonic: Why so?. Like, shouldn't we be confident qe are going to win the titles off Fairy Tail?.

Knuckles: It's not that, i am confident we are winning the titles, i am just wondering how are Fairy Tail able to win matches even though they have this competition amongst themselves.

Sonic: I guess...it could be that they have had this competition for so long that they know what the other will do...?

Knuckles: It could be that. But it also could be that they perform better when competing against the other, like, that they try to one up the other so much they end up having a level of skill that they are simply better than the competition?.

Sonic: That's one way to look at it. Do you want to do something regarding that or?

Knuckles: I wanna see if my idea or yours is the correct one since Gray pretty much costed Natsu that match against Renamon but won his own match afterwards but at the same time Fairy Tail defeated the Mario Bros to win the titles in the first place despite not being at the best odds with the other.

Sonic: If you wanna do it, i'm fine with it. Only one thing, i want to face Gray and you face Natsu.

Knuckles: Alright then, it is a deal.

*the segment ends with Sonic and Knuckles going to Goku's office to talk with him about making singles matches for the next Extra between them and Fairy Tail*