UCW High Impact #59

1- We see Darwin entering the ring and telling Simon that he no longer is an underdog but the top dog of the division. Why does he say this?, because he's going up against someone who is in the EXACT same pisition that he was when he won the title off Riku back in Season 1. An underdog who unless they cheat, they won't stand a chance. And if Simon got away with it and won the Cruiserweight Title, then what the hell does he think will happen when someone who has the backing of a master of cheating in his best friend Gumball faces him?. Simple, he'll lose that title.

2- Dib vs Edward Mason: The story of the match was how Dib had an advantage 60/40 since Edward at some points struggled to not cheat since he wanted to make SK revert to how he was in the past via SK's former morals even if it was counterproductive.
However this also helped Edward nit fall WAY behind Dib since his wish to make SK return to his senses made him be more tough since a W would allow the method to be as effective as possible as he'd be doing what SK was trying to get him to do.
In the end, an Over The Shoulder Driver got Edward the clean victory.
After the match, we see Edward telling SK to return to his senses before getting attacked and laid out with a Hangman's Neckbreaker from SK from behind.

3- We see Seiji Sawamura entering the ring and saying that once again he has to defend his title against Jin Sakai. However just like last time, it'll take just one DRH to best him. This is when Seiji explains that the reason he hasn't been that open with his mic is that he fears he might say something really offensive because he loves talking to everyone and being listened to. Meanwhile, he can't say the same for Jin since as the Ghost of Tsushima he doesn't trust him to not pull any trick to beat him now that paranoia didn't work last time and he them promises that should Jin attempt to screw him over in any way, he'll make him pay and if Kirito is any indication for it, he'll deliver in his promise.

4- Gurren Lagan vs Devilz with Dante: The story of the match was how Dante tried to get involved in the match constantly to show how much of a threat he still is by trying to get Devilz the victory and to his credit he got pretty close since Devilz controlled the match 70/30 at one point.
However, in the end, both Gurren Lagan's experience being against adverse odds and Link coming down to take out Dante gave Simon and Kamina the chance to hit the Lagoon Drill on Nero and then Simon covered him to get the clean victory.

5- We see the Bikini Bottomers entering the ring and Patrick and Larry saying that they ain't scared of the new Digimon since, yes, they might have Mad Leomon but they do not have two big muscle guys as their team like the Bikini Bottomers do and that will be the advantage since, after all, as long as they can keep Renamon inside the ring, they've got the match in the bag. And as per when Leomon gets in, he better tries hard becsuse otherwise he won't last against the two of them as they put Digimon on the backseat and continue on as Tag Team Champions!.

6- Johnny Cage vs Reverend Gray with Daniel Dickens: The story behind the match was how the Reverend didn't go all out since Johnny didn't cheat at any moment and thus there was no need to punish him beyond what was required to get the victory. This gave Johnny a 60/40 advantage.
However, the second half of the match saw Gray switching from strength to technical wrestling to ground Johnny from using his strength all the time and thus controlled the match 60/40 even if Johnny was still fighting back since despite the attitude he was still good in the ring even in an unfavorable situation.
In the end, the Reverend tried to go for a Cross Will (Cattle Mutilation) on Johnny who improvised and managed to reverse it into an backslide rollup to get the clean victory.

The show ends with Johnny celebrating amidst a chorus of boos as the Reverend is processing what hust happened