UCW High Impact #52

1- R Evolution vs 4 Idiots (Aqua and Megumin) with Darkness: The story of the match was about how R Evolution let Megumin and Aqua have the control of the match (65/35) so they started doing taunts (Aqua) and/or poses (Megumin and Aqua) towards the crowd the entire match so in the end they could snatch a victory via a rollup from Anri on Aqua. After the match, we see how Charlotte just says that she's not done with Daisy and she wants another title shot to which Daisy then comes and grants it to her however under the condition that if she retains then Charlotte won't recieve another Openweight Title match as long as she's champion. Charlotte accepts the conditions and then tries to punch Daisy who ducks and then leaves while taunting Charlotte about how she's not good enough to cause evolution by herself.

2- After this we see on backstage how Erza tells that it wasn't a wise decision to add someone else to their title match and then Daisy says that she just wanted to spice up a bit their title match by adding Charlotte. Then Erza asks why Daisy taunted Charlotte and she simply says that she did it because she likes to taunt if it's not gonna backfire on her and since she's beaten Charlotte in the past...it's not a risk at all. Then Charlotte and Anri come and attack Daisy from behind before Erza forces them to retreat and then she tells Daisy that Charlotte might not be a menace by herself but she is and she's taking her title and Daisy then answers "Don't worry, i know you're the real threat of the match. So i won't taunt you. However, after i beat you, be prepared for taunting because just like the rest of people i have beaten in my reign, you will NOT be a threat to it." and then leaves. Note: Daisy did not turn heel she was just doing what she hadn't been doing in her reign, taunt an opponent.

3- Kairi vs Catherine Ward: The story of the match was how Catherine was punishing Kairi with submission holds but not for the sake of punishing this time but moreso since Kairi was kinda similar to Ruby in relying mostly on high-flying techniques with the occasional strength move and she wasn't gonna have a repeat of that match and this was what gave Catherine a 70/30 advantage the entire time. In the end, Catherine won clean after a Bycicle Knee.

4- After the match, we see how Catherine says that Sonya might not seem like a sinner since what she does is just focus on her matches. However, the way she does get some of those wins...THAT'S where the sin is from. She's an opportunist and a dictator of sorts since she has been able to get the Women's Title and retain it because of outside interferences most of the time. This is when Sonya comes in and says that Catherine isn't exactly better than her considering how she's been punishing both sinners AND non-sinners despite her being literally a sinner punisher, basically she's using her powers as an SP to do whatever she wants and get away with it and that won't stand for her since on military, if you try to do something illegal abusimg your powers, then you get punished and if anyone is disposed to do so is her being a militar and the leader of a squadron and come Genesis, that is what will happen.

5- Ana and Kiki vs Neru and Haku: The story of the match was how Ana and Kiki (as per usual) are running from behind. However this time rathee than trying to win via outlasting them, they go the outsmarting way by basically resisting the offense thrown at them which pisses off Neru and Haku which in turn opens the posibility for Ana and Kiki to FINALLY have an advantage on a match even if its just 56/44 thanks to them making mistakes off of it. In the end, Ana and Kiki connect an Face Wash/054 Splash on Neru and then Ana covers her to get the clean victory. After the match however as they are about to celebrate their victory, Darkness (Hades and Tsubaki) come in and attack them from behind and ruining their chance at a good moment before the Lyoko Warriors come in and manage to kick Darkness to the outside before checking on Ana and Kiki who thamk them for the help

6- We see Ryuko and Mako entering the ring and saying that while they recognize that Arcadia Business have indeed defeated Fairy Tail twice, they aren't as stubborn as who they're being challenged by due to the records since they (Arcadia Business) have a negative one and they (refering to themselves) have a positive one. This is when Arcadia Business comes and accept they don't have the best record, however, the only numbers they care about are the ones they get paid in for services and the ones of their business which shall start to peak very soon after they defeat them. This is when Mako and Ryuko say that at least Fairy Tail, barring Lucy's cockyness, held those titles with pride and deserved them...meanwhile they do not deserve those titles and just see them as props and come their title match, they will lose those titles to them.

The show ends with Ryuko and Mako attempting to leave, only for Arcadia Business to beat em down 3 on 2 and end the show standing tall.