UCW Money Above All

1- UCW Women's Championship: Asuna (c) with Lisbeth vs Sonya Blade with Cassandra Cage: The story of the match was how Cassandra helped Sonya WAY more times than needed as in to spite Asuna who told she was never up to the task. Btw this was necesary since at some points, without Asuna asking for it, Lisbeth tried to help her but Cassandra was there to stop her. The match was still back and forth since Asuna was still good in the ring like in the past, even if she had met someone who could match her up thanks to the strength coming into play in Sonya. In the end, we saw Gatomon jump on the apron which immediately froze Asuna in place due to fear and then she looked at her and told her to not go after Lisbeth. This opened a chance for Sonya (who due to being 100% focused on the match ignored Gatomon and Asuna's little interaction) to connect the Militar Press Slam and then cover Asuna for the clean victory. After the match, we see Gatomon leaving with a smile as Lisbeth just stares at her before going to check on Asuna. Meanwhile, Cassandra told Asuna "Was i up to the task or not?." before lifting Sonya's hand in the air as she kissed the title and then put it on her shoulder and did a militar salute to the cheers from the crowd.

2- UCW Intercontinental Championship match: Jerry vs Kirito (c) vs Seiji Sawamura: The story of the match was how due to seeing red (since Seiji just wanted to make Kirito pay) Seiji's alliance with Jerry lasted throughout the entire match and it helped them dominate it and it even alliwed Jerry to chill when Seiji had Kirito dominated. Kirito did manage to fight back and control the match sometimes but more often than not the match was controlled by Seiji and Jerry. However after Seiji Punt Kicked Kirito and he was left laying there unconscious...things got problematic for Jerry since now that Seiji felt he had made Kirito pay, the alliance was no more and this meant that he now had to fight Seiji who controlled the match 70/30 thanks to Jerry taking advantage of the stipulation to cheat all he needed in order to win since otherwise Seiji had Jerry dominated. In the end, a DRH to Jerry (and a pin afterwards) got Seiji the victory. One thing to note is that after the match and noticing how Seiji was finally not pissed off, the crowd cheered him compared to the mixed reaction he got whenever he attacked Kirito.

3- UCW Tag Team Championship match: Fairy Tail (c) vs Bikini Bottomers: The story of the match was how the Bikini Bottomers let Fairy Tail have the control of the match (an 80/20 control) so their level of competition amongst themselves lowered since they'd make less effort and thus need less skill to get the advantage. The point of this was so in the second half with Fairy Tail being tired, because they had a big control but couldn't finish off the Bikini Bottomers who were simply resisting, the Bikini Bottomers went all out and controlled the match 85/15 and ended up winning it after a Star Slam/Sponge Splash combo on Gray and a cover on him from Patrick afterwards. After the match, we just see Natsu helping Gray to his feet and the two of them arguing about why didn't the other notice the Bikini Bottomers' trick.

4- UCW Undisputed Championship match, Digimon and Waluigi are banned from ringside: Leomon (c) vs Wario (c): The match was controlled by Leomon but 55/45 since not only did Wario cheat but as stupid as it was, his greed made him be more tougher than last time to the point of almost matching up Leomon. Don't mistake us, Leomon was still determined to win the title because of making it have a honorable champion...but since that was a motivation he had last time and Wario didn't have a motivation besides retaining (which made Leomon be even more tougher than Wario)...that meant that rather than having a big advantage in the match like last time, he had a 55/45 one which was pretty slim. It also helped Wario that he was wanting payback for Against All Odds which meant he was more harsh than usual and it worked against someone as resistant as Leomon. He also was being harsh (and this was noticeable on the last 7 minutes of the match) because remember that the few money he had as a co-champion was on the line and he wasn't about to let it be taken away from him and thus it affected his mental state, this was the cause that Leomon had the advantage since Wario commited too much mistakes to have a back and forth match. In the end, Leomon got Wario up for the F5, Wario punches his way out of it and then starts pounding Leomon on the ground, but out of nowhere Soul dropkicks them both causing a no contest and then leaves the ring while telling Leomon and Wario "Sorry but i plan on being UCW Champion and for that i need you both to be co-champions!"

The show ends with the crowd booing the hell out of Soul who is looked at in confusion by Leomon and Wario.