UCW High Impact #28

1- Cinder with Neo and Emerald vs Anri with Charlotte: The match was pretty much a standart david vs goliath match with Cinder having the advantage 75/25 at first via smartly working on Anri's legs to slow her down. That said, Anri was still able to move enough eben with bad legs to (barely and for few moments on few occasions) make the match (gradually) be back and forth. In the end, Anri managed to rollup Cinder with a bridge pin for the shock clean victory!. After the match however we saw her being beaten down 3 on 1 by Cinder, Emerald and Neo with Charlotte struggling to whether help or not help Anri until she decided to do so and although at first she had a fighting chance, soon the numbers game catched up to her and she ended up getting beaten down 3 on 1 like Anri.

2- We see after the beatdown how all 3 of them are being told (by Goku) to stay since two of them (Neo and Emerald) got a match right now and that on Episode 32 Cinder and Emerald would be facing R Evolution before leaving.

3- Neo and Emerald with Cinder (?) vs Darkness (Tsubaki and Hades Izanami): The story of the match was how albeit at first Darkness had the advantage (70/30) due to the surprise factor taking a toll on Neo and Emerald albeit once it worn off, the match became back and forth with now Neo showing how skilled she was albeit Emerald wasn't that far behind. That said, since they weren't as good at teamwork as Team RWBY was...Darkness were more problematic whem teamworking and got really close to the victory. In the end, we saw Cinder holding Hades' feet down as Neo pinned her and this got Neo and Emerald the victory. Afterwards we see Emerald trying to thank Cinder who tells her to shut up or the ref will figure out she held Hades' feet down and award Darkness the victory and Emerald just nodded and the 3 of them left in silence while the crowd was booing them.

4- We see how Yuno apologizes to Daisy for being such a prick with the no restriction rule last time and that she hopes this time their match can't have someone being beaten down to a bloody mess to which Daisy just appears on stage and nods while saying "I don't trust you but i will give you one chance. However, should i find out that this is only to trick me and make me lose my title, you end like last time" and Yuno just nods back.

5- Charlotte with Anri (?) vs Lucy with Fairy Tail: The match was an 80/20 controlled (and really short in duration) one by Lucy since Charlotte was nowhere near 100% percent after the 3 on 1 assault earlier in the night. In the end, a Lucy Kick got Lucy the clean victory. After the match we see how they say they are not impressed by what they just saw since the only saw someone beating a person who had been beaten down earlier on the night and her partner who just let her do it instead of trying to be the moral compass that makes her partner not act like an arrogant dick all the time. Afterwards, we see Fairy Tail saying that they're the ones to talk since their record is nowhere near as good as the one they have and that they'd like to see one of them face someone else and beat them. That way they'd get to see if they get impressed or not but one thing they could guarantee is that come Disorder and Profit, they were gonna impress them via defeating them and retaining their titles and the segment ends right there with the crowd booing all of Fairy Tail and cheering Team RWBY.

6- We see Sonya saying that although she knows her victory is dubious, she's not bothered by it since she got to prove that being 100% focused on the match getting success since while Asuna got distracted and that was her downfall, she kept focused on the match and took advantage to win the title and next time they meet, she's gonna prove once again why she deserves to hold the title and that is because of focusing 100% on matches and celebrating afterwards like she's gonna do right now.

The show ends with Sonya lifting her title in the air while saying "Point proven!" and with a little smile on her face.