UCW Genesis 2 Promo

PPV and Promo Package song: "Down" by Breaking Benjamin

*UCW Women's Championship N1 Contender's match: Lisbeth with SAO vs Catherine Ward: The story of the match was simply pure striking and Lisbeth being able to fight back and forth only due to Catherine focusing on punishing her rather than win. In the end, an Bicycle Knee gave Catherine the clean victory. After the match, we just see Catherine saying that she is gonna punish Sonya for her sins througout her reign.

The show ends with Sonya on stage just lifting her Women's Title as Catherine stares her down.*

*Kairi vs Catherine Ward: The story of the match was how Catherine was punishing Kairi with submission holds but not for the sake of punishing this time but moreso since Kairi was kinda similar to Ruby in relying mostly on high-flying techniques with the occasional strength move and she wasn't gonna have a repeat of that match and this was what gave Catherine a 70/30 advantage the entire time. In the end, Catherine won clean after a Bycicle Knee.

After the match, we see how Catherine says that Sonya might not seem like a sinner since what she does is just focus on her matches. However, the way she does get some of those wins...THAT'S where the sin is from. She's an opportunist and a dictator of sorts since she has been able to get the Women's Title and retain it because of outside interferences most of the time. This is when Sonya comes in and says that Catherine isn't exactly better than her considering how she's been punishing both sinners AND non-sinners despite her being literally a sinner punisher, basically she's using her powers as an SP to do whatever she wants and get away with it and that won't stand for her since on military, if you try to do something illegal abusimg your powers, then you get punished and if anyone is disposed to do so is her being a militar and the leader of a squadron and come Genesis, that is what will happen.*

*We see Catherine Ward attacking Sonya Blade from behind with a steel chair over and over again while saying "This is the start of your punishment" before being forced to retreat as Cassandra tries to attack her.

The show ends with Catherine leaving as Cassandra helps Sonya to her feet and Sonya clearly isn't happy about what just happened.*

*Here the song turns instrumental as we see Catherine and Sonya sitting down face-to-face on a room*

Sonya: Listen, there's nothing more i'd like to beat you down right now Catherine but i'll wait till Genesis because what's the difference between the now and the future?. A couple of days and nothing more.

Catherine: Thing is, sometimes waiting isn't fruitful. I feel as if we owe each other an explanation on why we are like what we are so as a courtesy before i take your title, i'll allow you to explain why you are so serious besides the obvious results which i can respect.

Sonya: So, why am i so serious. I have already explained that it has to deal with training a militar squad with my daughter in it. However, if there's something i feel it could be justification is that i feel as if i am not as serious as i am, i could lose more than just a title but my family since considering how Cassandra seems to be more similar to Johnny and that Johnny himself seems to be returning to his old cockier ways, i feel as if i am the sole thing holsing this family together since otherwise it will crumble down...you know?.

Catherine: Interesting response. I have to admit sinners can be in the grey area sometimes.

Sonya: Thanks...?. Moving on, why are you so obsessed with punishing sinners?.

Catherine: Why?. Well, it's simple. Because my way of justice is the right way of justice!

Sonya: Oh great here we go again *rolls her eyes*.

Catherine: Let me finish. While i say that my way of justice is the right way, it is because on the past kust because i didn't care about my parents dying everyone started calling me disgusting.

Sonya: And with reason!. Who'd not be disgusting if they didn't care about their parents death!.

Catherine: ....would you say the same if you were, let's say, Cassandra's aunt rather than her mother and when her parents died she didn't give a damn?

Sonya: I---what does this have to do with anything???

Catherine: I'll take that dodging of the question as a yes. Basically, this confirms you would be a sinner under different conditions. A sinner with good intentions due to your current conditions, but a sinner nontheless. And i need to take that title not for the sake of winning it but to put into effect my way and the right way of justice.

Sonya: You're insane!

Catherine: Duh captain obvious. Now to quickly finish my part, if those who called me disgusting for not caring about my parents' deaths were doing justice in their own way as they see it right...then why don't i do they same?.

Sonya: You--- *grabs Catherine by the collar of her uniform*

Catherine: Yes, I!. I am a punisher of sinners and the best thing about this is that since i am right and i can see it clearly on your eyes, even if you somehow beat me...i still am right. I might be insane according to you, but just like me who says my way of justice is the right way...you do the same only in a more militar way.

*The promo package ends with Catherine being dropped to the floor by Sonya who is trying to keep her serious facade but is having problems doing so because of Catherine being right and that scares her even though she tries not to show it as Catherine just grins and gets up*