UCW High Impact Intro (Women)

"The Fact in Fiction" by Giant Walker:

"Deny Your Contradictions"

*We see Miku and Kizuna entering and hitting their combo finisher (Superkick/Moonsault)*

"One rule for us, one rule for you"

*We see SAO's Leafa and Sinon entering and hitting their combo finisher (Trifecta of German Suplexes/Neckbreaker)*

"Blur the lines of fact and fiction"

*We see Darkness (Hades Izanami and Tsubaki Yayoi) entering the ring and hitting their respective finishera (Darkrana aka a Poisonrana and Taiji Ishimori's Bloody Cross)*

"Just slaves to the machine"

*We see Arcadia Business entering the ring and lifting their belts before Chloe Price and Rachel Amber their finishers (Price of Victory and Amber Combustion)*

"Now i'm"

*We see Zarya appearing and lifting her half of the Extra Tag Team Championships before hitting a Particle Knee (Kinshasa)*

"Falling through the holes you've made"

*We see Boosette entering the ring and hitting a Tombstone Piledriver before being followed by Erza hitting a Scarlet Spear and lifting the Openweight Championship*

"It's all a ruse to shame"

*We see Alice Baskerville and Mako Mankanshoku entering the ring and hitting their respective finishers (Backflip Kick and MKO)*

"Choices Fade Away"

*We see Cassandra Cage entering the ring and hitting a Shadow Kick*

"Falling through your hollow words again, again"

*The intro concludes by showing Lucy hitting a Lucy Kick and then raising her Women's Championship*