UCW High Impact #73

1- UCW Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Bikini Bottomers (Larry and Patrick) vs Angels of Death with Bendy:
The purpose behind this match was:
-To show how Larry and Patrick kept Isaac away from Boris because from their last encounter against them they had learned that Isaac struggled a lot outside of matches without rules so they tried to exploit it as much as possible which led to them having a 75/25 lead most of the match.
-To show how Bendy's interferences were the sole reason the match didn't end in half the time it did since thanks to them Isaac could get to tag Boris in and since Boris was actually capable of wrestling in normal matches...it led to the math becoming a back and forth affair since Boris was skilled and all that you want and against two dudes who had spent themselves with Isaac but the number's game was there and the teamworking too albeit A-Larry and Patrick did occasionally miscommunicate and B-they weren't as good at teamworking as the Angels of Death were because this was their second or third match as a team against the Angels of Death who were on their sixth or so match as a team and thus thanks to this the number's game didn't net them an edge on the match when facing Boris albeit it did prevent him from controlling the match.
-To show how the teamworking paid dividends for the Angels of Death as they were thanks to it being able to slightly gain an edge on the match of 55/45 which went increasing as the match went on till it peaked at 75/25 because as stated earlier, they were slightly more experienced as a team than the Bikini Bottomers AND they were tired as well.
In the end, Larry connected a Muscle Buster on Isaac and covered him as Patrick booted Boris to the outside to win the match clean.

2- Intercontinental Championship N1 Contender's match: Zange with Banri vs Kagerou with Shovel Knight:
The purposes behind this match were:
-To show how 75% of the people involved in this match weren't afraid to play dirty in response and offensive as Banri was actually the one to cheat in the first place when Kagerou's will to be on the center of attention by getting some gold made him be more resilient than usual and gave him a 70/30 lead despite having to deal with a more technical Zange who was outtricked due to Kagerou switching between theatricals and counter technical wrestling just like that which was really hard to predict. This prompted Banri to cheat via distracting Kagerou in the midst of his flamboyance and gimmickyness moments which allowed Zange to gain the upper hand.
This in turn caused SK to get involved as he would start to attack Banri to keep him out of the match and this sometimes ended badly as it csused that Zange rushed in right into Kagerou who had been freed from the distraction to get stricken down.
-Remember how we said Zange took adgantage of the situations Banri created?. Well, he was just doing it because there was no other way he was beating Kagerou and not because he wanted to since he rather fight clean than just cheat like Banri.
-To show how Zange did have mercy sometimes throughout the match which was also another reason why Banri had to get involved so much as something not that many knew was how Zange and Kagerou are close friends so needless to say when seeing Kagerou being actually evil gave him a whiplash and he kept throughout the match trying to set him straight while also trying to not hurt him too much and Kagerou took advantage of this thanks to his drama skills of overacting the pain he was feeling as much more than it actually was which prompted Zange to release him and then get stricken down by Kagerou.
In the end, Kagerou connected his finisher and was about to cover Zange when Edward Mason out of the blue came running and took down Shovel Knight with a clothesline off the barricade, this distracted the ref AND Kagerou and opened a chance for Banri to hit Kagerou on the back of the head with a steel chair and then put Zange on top of him and exit the ring as Edward was pointing at the ring and made the ref notice there was a covrr going on and this got Zange the victory.

3- After the match, we see Edward just exiting through the ramp as Shovel Knight was pissed at not being able to face his teammate for the IC Championship.
After the commercial break, we see Edward Mason saying on backstage the next words: