UCW Road to Glory or Demise 2 #4

Goku's announcement:

Goku: Welcome everyone to this new Road to Glory or Demise 2, i'll be quick. As you all may know, SAO is bound to challenge the new Women's Tag Team Champions, however, the contract still hasn't been signed to make it official, thus next week, it will be signed and hopefully there won't be any altercations in it.

Onto another topics, tonight we'll see Ruairi and Halter face off in a tag team match against Kuromaru and Touta baaically as the fallout from the special guest referee match and knowing that Ruairi wants to get back at Touta and Kuromaru and Halter wants to make things right, i saw fit to do it.
With this out of the way, the show shall continue

Cruiserweight Championship match: Gumball Watterson vs Kazuma (c):

This match, compared to the previous tag team match, was more even if one can say since Kazuma now 1 on 1 and with Mori being able to back Darwin off at ringside, was facing Gumball who was resorting to trying to just annoy Kazuma, by wasting time and just trolling him via doing a move that didn't do much after feinting another, so to get him to make mistakes which did work well as at one point Kazuma was at a 65/35 disadvantage.

However, Kazuma, grumpy at times and all, was able to turn things around in an ironic way as he was pretty much making Gumball pay the price that his brother and him caused in this rocky road since No Way Out via cheating while Mori was distracting the ref.
You can see it as comeuppance for the jests and all that the Wattersons did but the matter of fact is that Mori's speed allowed Kazuma to cheat, a lot, throughout the match which alpngside him being on a fair level with Gumball by default meant that he had a big 75/25 lead that he kept till the end.

To conclude the match, Kazuma struck with an Equalizer (Running Knee) for the pinfall win over Gumball and the whole portion related to this match concluded with Kazuma and Mori standing tall as Darwin helps Gumball up.

Halter and Ruairi vs Touta and Kuromaru:

The match, let's not sugarcoat, it was wiiild. Like, considering that Touta's brave to sometimes stupid degrees and that Ruairi wants to get back at him AND Kuromaru and Halter wants to make things right yet Kuromaru won't allow him to put Touta in harm's way, it just leads to chaos where it's just 2 teams with no one working along with their partner fluently as Halter and Ruairi have different objectives while Touta has to be held back by Kuromaru whenever Ruairi's in so he doesn't get his teeth kicked in and Touta wants exactly to not put his friend at risk considering how Kuromaru has yet to defeat Ruairi clean and that Ruairi's devastating and angry.

And that's just the surface. We can also see how Ruairi justifies Touta by not letting Kuromaru tag out and just play with him to get the anger out of his system which is only interrupted by Halter reminding him that they've gotta win which Ruairi has to oblige as he isn't about to let this all escape out of control.

In the end, a Match Halter from Halter (Backdrop Suplex) on Kuromaru seal the deal and give his team the clean victory.

After the match, we see an announcement really quick before the show rolls on about how due to pinning the Extra champion, Halter gets a shot at the title.

Lucy Heartfilia's response to Yumi:

*We now see Lucy entering the ring and she is not exactly pleased with having to face Yumi as she grabs a mic while being booed by the crowd*

Lucy: So, the Lyoko Warriors want another crack at the heart of Fairy Tail, i can't do anything about the match as it's set in stone. What i can say though is that i have come too far and worked too much to find the perfect moments to win and get here for Yumi and Aelita to just come back and tear it all down.
They may claim they're these girls who got wronged and want a shot at payback, well guess what, i wanted to make things right for myself so i didn't get humiliated again. I worked hard, i reigned as Women's Tag Team Champion for near a year, i won Lethal Lottery and then i picked my spot through you Yumi and won the Women's Championship.
In two years through hard work and fine perfecting a plan, i've won almost everything there's to win in the women's division and i will not let you just return and take it from me.

*The segment ends with Lucy saying her championship is hers as the crowd boos her*

Digimon answers:

Mad Leomon: You two don't learn do you?. The movement has changed, we're in control now of this issue between us and you two and just like you had dominance most of the time before, now it's our turn!.

Renamon: I can respect you two for what you've done and having our number so many times over all this time, however, what i can't respect is your attitudes about it since i get feeling powerful against a team who hasn't had that many decisive wins against yours, but we will make you feel that from now on as we retain our titles.

Mad Leomon: You couldn't beat us last time even despite having on my team someone who you two have never lost to in Renamon, what makes you think you'll get a different outcome this time?.

Renamon: I intend to win, i intend to finally get to win against either of you two and that shall be the end all of this whole issue between us and you two.

*The segment ends with the crowd oddly cheering for the tag team champions even despite Mad Leomon being there*

Erza vs Darkness' Openweight Title match's contract signing:

After the contract is signed, Darkness is on her way to leaving, when Erza tells her to stay and chat with her for a bit:

Darkness: What do you want exactly Erza?. We already signed the contract for our match.

Erza: It's pretty simple, i looked at your string of matches in UCW and i have to admit, calculating wise, we're probably even in chances of winning due to our toughness and strength.

Darkness: And?. It's not like some odds are going to help you against me.

Erza: I know, trust me, i know we'll have a long fight. However, i was thinking about how if we had a regular match, it'd take forever to finish it considering neither of us would go for a cheap win and our toughness...so i came with a solution to find who's the most durable of us two.

Darkness: You're not---

Erza: Last. Woman. Standing. Think about it, that match is as decisive a match gets when it comes to durability in our sense. So essentially, whoever wins that match will be the better of us two. What do you think?.

Darkness: I accept. I still would have beaten you in a regular match, but if you so desire to see if you can match me?. Then so be it, just be warned, you might end with some fracture considering my power is superior to yours.

Erza: Don't worry Darkness, i'll retain and no one will get injured in the process.

*The Road To concludes with Erza and Darkness shaking hands on the terms for their title match*