UCW Road To Heaven or Hell 3: Wario

*we see Wario sitting in a chair on the hall of his castle*

Wario: So, at Heaven or Hell i gotta defend my UCW World Championship against Luigi and Zachary Wentz. Am i afraid of being in a triple threat?. Hell no!. Why?, let me explain.

*Wario gets up*

Wario: Let's start with Luigi, the dude has skill, let's not deny that and is probably the most threatening of the two challengers i have. However, if there is something to be noticed is that as much as he says he's number one...he's never held one of these *Wario pats his World Title* no matter how much he tries. Like, on the tag team division and even midcard, he'd probably be number one but on the main event there's proof he just can't do it and that's how he fails time and time again.

*we see Wario once again looking at his World Title with greed evident*

Wario: Now, let me explain another reason why i am winning. You know how greed is bad and all?. Well, i see it as wanting more even when you have something in some quantity. Doesn't that sound similar to that quote of wrestling that says "who wants it more"?. Well, that could apply to Luigi since he perfectly falls into a wrestler who could be worthy of that quote when he wins aka that he won because he wanted it more. I don't know about you, but that is greed of sorts and when it comes to greed and specially this World Championship, which gives me more money than the rest of the company roster members for the perk of being a World Champion, there's no one who wants it more than me. And i don't give a shit if the phrase "who wants it more" doesn't apply to bad guys. I want this World Championship more than you do Luigi and i am not a failure in World Title matches like you are so that means come Heaven or Hell, you are not leaving with this World Championship.

*Wario now cools down*

Wario: Then there's Wentz. How does it feel to be on the spotlight little guy?. Does it feel good?. I know it does, i can see the greed rubbing off of you and you wanting more and more of it. What a shame that after i am done with you, you'll be back to being Crist's stooge alongside Xavier on that Scarlet and Graves trio and probably never get back in the spotlight again. Oh and by the way, don't even think of trying to pull funny business and beat me at underhanded tactics buddy because i am good at it too. However, the difference that makes you not a threat at all is that compared to me and Luigi, you can't cut it on your own so you'll be forced to need help from your buddies and not even that will help you against me who has Waluigi on his side and more experience at it than you do. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame kid, because you ain't ever gonna be back on the spotlight again.

*Wario ends the segment by lifting the UCW Title and then leaving*