Enri's Extra Title reign Part 2

Road to 2nd title defense Part 1
*we see Enri and Neun chilling while taking some orange juice to celebrate Enri's title defense when someone unknown approaches them*

???: Hi there.

Neun: Hello, who might you be?.

???: Name's Alice Baskerville and i wanted to challenge Enri to a match.

Neun: And why would Enri accept exactly?. You are a rookie and therefore not tested for the challenge.

Alice: Well, here's the why, you know how you partially hated Peach for trying to change who she was?.

Neun (while Enri turns her head in curiosity): You don't mean to tell me you are like her.

Alice: Well, i actually did that!. So, no i am not like her, i am better than her!. Then again, who isn't better than Peach?, let's not kid ourselves she's just a damisel in distress who's never gonna have the chance to change.

*Here Daisy appears fuming and shoves Alice to the ground who gets straight up and stares at Daisy who ignores her and looks straight at Enri while also ignoring Neun*

Daisy: First off, piss off for talking about my friend like that Alice, secondly i want a match against Enri and i don't think i need to say why i deserve it after holding the Openweight Title for over a year and being also against Charlotte of R Evolution at some point.

Neun: Hey now, do not jump the line lady, remember we decide who challenges for her title.

Daisy: What now, are you gonna shy away or something?.

Alice: *pulls Daisy towards her* Hey, do not forget about how you shoved me to the ground.

Daisy: Listen junior, this business doesn't involve you so don't get yourself involved on something that i will end when i face Enri for the title.

Alice: You sure have changed when you lost that title haven't you?. Like, it's like you think because you lost it to Erza you get to act like you are doing right now but no, you don't get to act like that when i also actually have a reason to face them as if they are against all sorts of rebellion forms then they'd wanna cave my head in because of  commiting to change and doing it!.

Daisy: Listen, you have a valid reason considering their whole motive for doing stuff but trust me when i tell you this, i could kick both your ass and Enri's at the same time and without needing for a motive to be inserted in the match.

Alice: And?. You don't know anything about how i fight since i haven't had that many matches if any at all so who knows, maybe I could kick your and Enri's ass and leave with the title.

*Here Alice and Daisy have a staredown till Neun comes in as a peacemaker*

Neun: *looking at Enri who nods at her* If you're sure...ladies, ladies, calm down after chatting with Enri and deciding it together we have chosen to have both of you challenge her (Enri) for the Extra Women's Title as both of you have reasonable motives for facing us and we'd rather be able to stop Alice from rebelling again, since if someone did something once they can do it again, and with you as a threat to the plan should you not be involved in the match...a triple threat shall suffice.
Any issues with that?.

Daisy: It's good for me. I get to win another title AND kick both Enri and Alice's asses for stomping and disrespecting Peach respectively.

Alice: I am fine with it, i know i can beat the two of you.

Neun: That is great, if you allow us to leave.

Daisy: *As Neun and Enri are leaving, Daisy grabs Neun* Actually, i wanna give you a gift of thanks for the match *throws Neun against a wall before leaving* See you when our triple threat happens!.