Peach and Karin's Arc Part 1

*we see Peach and Daisy training at a gym when they are joined by Karin who approaches to talk to them*

Peach: Oh hi there, who are you?

Karin: I am Karin Yuuki and you both are...?

Peach: I am Peach, pleased to meet you.

Daisy: Name's Daisy. I'm surprised you didn't hear from me since i was the Openweight Champion for a while.

Karin: *rolls her eyes at Daisy's comment* Anyways, i came here for a deal. I want to be Peach's tag team partner.

Peach: Um, you know that Daisy's my partner right?.

Karin: Yes, but she's so distracted by Erza that she hasn't teamed up with you at all.

Daisy: Hey, i help her with training!. And do you wanna say that to my face?

*Daisy ends up face-to-face with Karin who remains unaffected by it*

Peach: Hey now Daisy, cool down. Let's hear what Karin has to say.

Daisy: Hmph, fine *crosses her arms as she takes two steps back*

Karin (to Daisy): Thanks for the help Peach. Now where was i...?. Oh yeah, basically i want to be Peach's tag team partner because this benefits us both due to our goals since in a tag team match Peach could save me if needed which is something she wants to do and why she's training and i get the benefit of being able to rack up wins for my own goals which is why i have to be in tag team matches.

Daisy: So you essentially wanna use Peach as an object to success?. Not gonna happen. After all, if i recall from that interview you did, you are not trustworthy so why should i trust you won't stab Peach in the back when she fails to help you achieve your goals?.

Peach: It's okay Daisy i have gotten an idea on how to prove it to you that she's trustworthy: A match against me.

Daisy: Huh?.

Peach: Think about it, if she acts properly and doesn't fight dirty...then it could show us that she deserves a chance.

Daisy: That is true. Alright then, but i will be at ringside to make sure nothing goes bad.

Peach: Good enough for me.

Karin: Likewise as Peach.

Daisy: So we've got a deal. See you when the match happens.

Karin: Goodbye.

*Karin exits the gym as Daisy now switches to training Peach on speed*
-----------------------------------------
2 days later, live event, Karin vs Peach with Daisy:
Announcer: The following contest is pacted for one fall!.

*Cue "Lipstick Lies" by Oceans Divide*

Announcer: Introducing first from the Mushroom Kingdom and sccompained by Daisy, she is Princess Peach!

*Peach walks down the ramp, with Daisy looking around in case Karin attempts to jump them, while saluting with her hand as she walks down to the ring and when she enters she does a bow towards the crowd (who are cheering her) and then goes to a ring corner to await for her opponent*

Commentator (as Peach is walking down the ramp): Well, time for a live event match with trust, a deal and goals at stake because of Daisy's conditions and Peach's ideas and talking about them, there they are and we can notice how while Peach is giving Karin a chance, Daisy is being more careful checking around in case she tries to jump them.

*Cue "Skeleton Key" by Calisus*

Announcer: And introducing the opponent!. From Tokyo, Japan, she is Karin Yuuki!