UCW Extra 6

Sinner Punishers and Bikini Bottomers: We see Sinner Punishers (on this case Daniel and the Reverend) walking on the streets when they stop to talk.

Reverend Gray: So, it is fated that we meet Spongebob and Patrick from the Bikini Bottomers next High Impact. However, that will be taken care of when the match comes. Now we want to say something, you might be wondering why we and Catherine are on thy quest of punishing sinners. Well, i'm gonna let Daniel start the explanation since while i did recruit him and Catherine...he's gonna be able to explain the reason behind why would someone like him who qualifies as a sinner be punishing his own kind.

Daniel: Thanks Reverend. So, as you all may know i'm kind of with an obsession with eyes. However, and let me say something, normally when you see a crazy person like myself...one'd think of people like The Joker whom are evil and will never try to change themselves after one bad day. However, i am trying to show that no matter how far one is gone to insanity, one can still punish fellow sinners. Sure, it may not be in the best way ever but still, it counts as punishing sinners. And then you have the other side of the spectrum, the time is yours Reverend.

Reverend Gray: Thanks. As much as i may despise sinners, unlike the rest of the world, i will give them a chance to help me if they wish to do so. Why?. Because a reverend is the link to God for those who wish to start over from scratch when they admit their sins and as odd as we may seem as a duo, i can tell you that we have the same goal and will try to fulfill it no matter how many setbacks there are.

*After some moments we switch to Spongebob and Patrick who are playing football before noticing the camera*

Spongebob: Pat, we got a camera over here. *Patrick turns to look at the camera and does a little hand wave before standing besides Spongebob* Well, since apparently we have a match next week we just feel like introdicing ourselves. You all know us, after all we are two of the faces who have carried Nickelodeon for the longest time. However, you might be wondering why we are like this. Well, you know how i love having fun?. Well as time went on i started to think, because yes i am naive but i am also smart, about how to get fun and in came the realization that we had to change if we wanted to get fun, because being happy-go-lucky is nice and all, but in this world of wrestling being nice gets you nowhere!. Plus, by being harsher and smarter one can discover new ways of having fun like with what you were seeing before i started talking. We were playing football and it was actually pretty fun and can be a substitute for jelly fishing if one day we do not wanna do it. Patrick, your turn.

Patrick: Ok ok. Well, some of what Spongebob said can apply to me. I'm a fun-loving person and used to be a happy go lucky guy. However, something i will say is that *Patrick hits his head against the floor and his voice switches to the one of Smart Patrick*

Smart Patrick: Nice is a concept of multiple ways, some like Gatomon see it as a must and that everyone must be nice to everyone...which is unrealistic even though dumb myself and Spongebob were like that before. Meanwhile, Spongebob and me see nice in a more simple concept which Gatomon kind of showed against Asuna, if you're not nice to us, then you get the same treatment. This means that we are only nice to our friends here on Bikini Bottom and the people who are nice to us. Otherwise, if you're a dick, you better expect the same treatment. Now if you excuse me i've gotta go back to playing with Spongebob. Thanks for your time.

*Smart Patrick hits his head against the floor and returns to normal Patrick state before going to olay with Spongebob*

Jerry with Tom and Gray Fullbuster with Natsu:

*We see Jerry up to his usual shaneanigans stealing food and then running away before he can get caught. After he makes sure that he's gotten away from the owner of the shop he starts eating away with Tom mounting guard so no one jumps them*

Jerry: It sure feels good to be bad.

Tom: I told you my way of acting was enjoyable. And even before then you were showing villain signs. Man, it's crazy to think us enemies would end up becoming allies am i right?.

Jerry: Sure it is...actually no it isn't albeit normally i was seen in good light, it's not like neither of us were fully good.

Tom: You're right there. Still, why did you accept my offer?.

Jerry: Simple, everyone started to like you and pity you right since you were just doing the job and i was the pest. So i decided that if they wanted to see me as a villain, i'd give them a villain.

Tom: As cunning as ever, take advantage of everyone's perception and fulfill it to reach a new potential without limits of acting nice. *Tom peeks out and sees a police man getting around where they are* We gotta go Jerry, there's a police man coming nearby.

Jerry: Understood

*Jerry and Tom run away while being pursued by a police man and then Jerry trips him while Tom punches him on the face and the two take advantage of the policeman getting stunned to finally escape. After that, we fade in to seeing Gray and Natsu doing a push up competition which Natsu wins*

Natsu: I told you i'd win!

Gray: Whatever, it was just a competition it does not mean you are the best of us two. Just that you last longer at push ups.

Natsu: Man, may i ask how is it possible that you are cocky yet cool at the same time even if it gets unbalanced?.

Gray: It's complicated but i think it has to see with me being selective.

Natsu: Selective?.

Gray: To be more precise the side of "knowing who to be around" bevause yes, you might drag me down *Natsu glares at Gray* but at the same time you and the rest of Fairy Tail are the few people i know that won't stab me in the back and that's why amongst the tension and all i can be both cocky and cool. Because i know you won't outperform me AND that you won't betray me.

Natsu: Gray...

Gray: Dammit *sigh*

Natsu: Get over here!!!

*The scene ends with Gray dodging Natsu's attacks cooly until he kicks him down and then walks away with Natsu getting up afterwards*

Sonya Blade with Cassandra Cage and Gatomon:

*We see Cage Family (Sonya and Cassandra) taking a rest from training when an interviewer comes in and tries to get some info behind why Sonya is so serious*

Sonya: Amongst the many reasons why i am so serious, one'd be that i'm training a squad with my daughter in it and i want to make sure that she can defend herself and not let her cockyness take advantage of her.

Cassandra: You DO remember i can defend myself right?

Sonya: Yes, but caution is better than an dangerous aftermath of not being prepared

Cassandra: But moooom---

Sonya: Who's your leader?

Cassandra: You are *rolls her eyes*

Sonya: Back to where i was. Being serious is good because you show no emotion which can be very problematic because if you face someone who takes advantage of those emotions you'll most likely lose. However if you are as serious as i am, then that disadvante disappears and you are practically unbeatable. And even if there's some losses, they are fewer than an emotional person would suffer.

*After this we switch to Gatomon who is watching Leomon preparing for his fated Undisputed Title match against Wario*

Renamon: So, if you don't mind...why are you so much about being nice Gatomon?.

Gatomon: Well, it is simple, i believe that being nice can and will make the world a better place since without niceness come the fights and chaos like my issues with Asuna whereas if people are being nice to each other the matches would be just like Leomon likes them, about honor and respect.

Renamon: That said, the world is like it is because of chaos existing since with order off evilness there is no order through niceness and viceversa so you should thank people like Asuna for the chaos they can cause to happen.

Gatomon: Eeeeh, i dunno but still thanks for the other point of view.

Renamon: No problem.

*The segment ends with Renamon and Gatomon going back to watching Leomon train for his incoming match against Wario*