UCW High Impact #44

1- Neru and Haku vs Team RWBY (Blake and Yang) with Ruby and Weiss: The story of the match was simple with Team RWBY having the advantage (75/25) thanks to their clearly superior teamwork compared to Neru and Haku's which was decent. The only real chance at winning for Neru and Haku came when they managed to separate Blake from Yang which got them an 60/40 advantage albeit Blake still was a problem for them thanks to being faster than the both of them. In the end, a Clothesline/Powerbomb combo (and a subsequential pin from Blake onto Neru) got Team RWBY the clean victory

2- We see Angelica challenging Ino to a match at Glory or Demise and saying that she's doing that because she has been watching her matches and she believes she has found a way to beat her as risky as it may be. Afterwards, we just see Ino accepting the challenge from the stage so Angelica doesn't try to jump her.

3- Lisbeth with SAO (Asuna, Leafa and Sinon) vs Kiki with Ana: The story of the match was a david vs goliath one simply due to the inexperience of Kiki. However, this match actually was pretty competitive and Kiki at some points even managed to be at an disadvantage of only 65/35 against Lisbeth. That said, Lisbeth was still being tougher than normal since she was trying to prove herself (like it was told to Ryuko and Mako) and wins could do that even if they were against winless people. In the end, a Jackhammer got Lisbeth the clean victory. After the match, we see how Lisbeth says that it feels good to get to prove oneself with victories and that SAO would beat Ryuko and Mako because as good as Ryuko and Mako could be, SAO is simply better than the rest.

4- We see R Evolution saying that Daisy is one hell of a roadblock, they're not gonna deny that since she'll have held that title for an entire year by Glory or Demise. However (and this is when Charlotte speaks only) R Evolution have had to deal wuth roadblocks in their start and she and Anri have managed to find a way around to fulfill their mission of evolving the women's division by costing Fairy Tail the titles to Arcadia Business. And if she and Anri could do that to the top team in the tag team division then that means she can and will do the same to the longest regining champion in the women's division at Glory or Demise and evolve the Openweight Title and this time do it by winning the championship itself.

5- Ryuko with Mako vs Sandy: The match was harsh as hell since both Ryuko and Sandy prefered the strong style and even though Sandy has an 65/35 advantage the entire time...once Ryuko started bleeding, the math got flipped on it's head and it became either back and forth or controlled by Ryuko from 60/40 (at first) to 75/25 (by the end of the match) as she lost blood through the match. In the end, a Red End (Bitter End) got Ryuko the clean victory. After the match, we see how Ryuko says that SAO might say they are better than the rest but she and Mako can say that they're one of the best teams in the division and have a solid record to back it up and when they face off, they are gonna get even more to back it up since another win benefits their record and getting closer to title contention.

6- We see Sonya saying that she didn't expect to meet Asuna again but things have happened and now she's at this point. Then she proceeds to say that she doesn't fear Asuna and that while her two victories over her have been dubious due to Gatomon, she will retain since after all, she managed to beat Daisy clean and not with a rollup in the middle of the ring and she's arguably the best women's wrestler on the roster right now compared to Asuna who has only a decent record thanks to her. So yeah, Asuna might be the biggest challenge to date for her, but she isn't afraid of her since she has beaten someone better than her in Daisy cleanly before.

The show ends with Sonya lifting her Women's Title while Asuna is just fuming around on backstage and saying that she's better than Sonya and she'll prove it.