UCW Money Above All Promo Package

Promo (and ppv song): "My Damage" by The Product

"Can you see me?. I am crawling towards you. Feel me, well i'm right beside you. Need me, 'cause i'm desesperate for you. This is my damage. Believe me, i didn't want it to end this way. But it's obvious it's too late. Well, i can't deny this, hopeless and damaged."

*We just see Goku saying that for the match to crown the undisputed champion both the rest of Digimon and Waluigi would be banned from ringside so there's no controversy this time ane a champion can be crowned.*

"But don't leave me alone. Never let me go, my damage. Don't say that it's the end. I need to feel again. Your sin is my damage"

*We see Leomon saying that the only reason Wario is a champion just like him, it's because of him and Renamon deciding to not let the match get restarted. Otherwise, Wario would have lost the title definitely rather than being in this weird position of there being two co-champions. Finally Leomon says that at Money Above All, he's proving what he says is truth by defeating Wario and becoming the undisputed UCW Champion.*

"It's your defiance, your suffocating. Silence, intoxicating, violence. Thar leaves me waiting. This is my damage. I'm taking back the world you're breaking. But i can't ignore this anymore. It's all because you're hopeless and damaged."

*The match (a non-title match between Wario and Dib) pretty much was a squash since Wario controlled it 90/10 without cheating nor anything else. In the end, a Wario Land got Wario the clean victory. After the match we see Wario grabbing a mic and saying that he didn't owe Leomon being a co-champion but that it was the other way around since if it wasn't for his attempt at retaining failing, the whole co-champion thing would have not happened and Leomon would have been then tricked and lost to him!. Wario finally says that he likes that Leomon lies to everyone since tricking people can be prove to be useful yet if Leomon plays that game not just on words but when they clash at Money Above All...he's not walking out with the UCW Title since no one can beat him at that!. Wario also mentions that he still isn't on a right state of mind so Leomon should be afraid of what will come his way. The show ends with Wario just lifting his title while the crowd boos him.*

"The song turns instrumental"

Renamon (thinking): Do i agree with what Leomon said?. Yes, i do because like he said, if i didn't convince Leomon to not fight against Wario again, this whole situation wouldn't exist and Wario wouldn't have the title of co-champion but be titleless

Gatomon (with intensity): I agree with Leomon because it takes a lot of will and convincing to not finish the job which is what Leomon and Renamon have since the latter could have let the former finish the job but nope, he pulled him back. So....yeah!. Leomon is on the right, the Greedy Bastards owe us.

Waluigi (really angry): They're funny believing they can lie don't they?. Well, newsflash, we are good at that too so we can detect when someone's lying and they're lying!. Why?. Because if it wasn't because of my and Wario's master plan at Genesis, Leomon wouldn't be a co-champion!. Like, put it into context, Leomon had the match finished right?. Well, that was the ref's fault!. I mean that when there's someone's foot on a rope, the ref MUST stop the pinfall or continue the match if there was a 3 count!. Not wait until someone else tells them about the mistake and not restart the match!. Heck, if the match had gotten restarted, i'm sure that Wario would have beaten Leomon but nooooo, the ref and Goku had to decide against restarting the match and instead caused this co-champions mess!. Whatever, this will end at Money Above All with Wario as Undisputed Champion like he should have been ALL ALONG!

"But don't leave me all alone. Never let me go, my damage. Don't say that it's the end, i need to feel again. Your sin is, my damage!"

*We see Wario saying that he feels good looking at his reflection in the gold of the UCW Title and that he wants more and more time doing that. However if Leomon beats him, then he can't and he WON'T let Leomon prevent him from doing it because he might be a honorable beast, but he's a greedy bastard...and greed makes people do crazy things in order to keep their possesions and adding that to his already not right state of mind, it doesn't say anything good for Leomon come Money Above All.*

"But don't leave me all alone. My damage, your sin is my damage! (X2)"

*After a match between SAO and Digimon, we see Leomon just doing a handshake with Agil (since Klein was out cold) and then turned into the titantron and said that the top title of the company deserves to have a champion with a honorable attitude and not a greedy bastard (omitting the state of mind since Leomon's honorable and wouldn't talk about that since it'd be unhonorable) and at Money Above All, he was gonna make sure of it no matter what Wario would try to throw at him. Afterwards we see a grafic saying "Money Above All" on top of the card, on the left side Leomon offering a handshake while holding his UCW Title on the left shoulder and on the right side Wario doing the make it rain lotion by passing his left hand over the UCW Title and below them both there's the words "UCW Undisputed Championship match: Leomon (c) vs Wario (c)"*