UCW High Impact #47

1- The show stqrts by showing how Wario and Waluigi beatdown the Reverend before Daniel comes in with a steel chair to the rescue and then the Greedy Bastards retreat with Wario saying "That was a preview from sunday!" and the Reverend answering "That can't be a pre view since you 2 can't beat me down without getting you disqualified" and Wario just scowling as he says "We'll see about that smart***"

2- Edward Mason with Shovel Knight vs Daniel Dickens: The match didn't even happen as the Oddities attacked Edward and SK 3 on 2 backstage before they were saved by Gurren Lagan whom turned the situation into a 4 on 3 handicap for the Oddities who retreated (or moreso Patches and Happy pulled Teddy back) as Patches said "sunday i'm leaving with that title!" at Simon and Simon just said "Try me!" as Edward just stares him down confused on what to do since he was saved by someone whom he thought was a villain.

3- We see Jerry saying that Tom made a midtake by aligning himself with Seiji since neither him or Tom know if Seiji will attempt to ñull a fast one at Glory or Demise by taking advantsge of their partnership. Then Jerry says that he still wants that happening since he gets to say he was right and also because if anyone would know how an alliance opperates it would be him so Tom alligning himself with Seiji so they can take him out actually benefits him since if/when Seiji tries the alliance to exploit it to his favor, he'll know it and how to reverse the situation into his favor and win the title.

4- Knuckles with Team Sonic vs Link: The match had a simple story of Knuckles not being able to put down Link despite any power move he tried as Link would keep getting up time and tlme again and as the match went on this caught up to Knuckles who started to make mistakes due to becoming a bit too worried about Link not staying down. The match itself went from 80/20 control from Knuckles to a back and forth affair in the 20 minutes it lasted. In the end, a Linkdrop (Atomic Legdrop) got Link the clean victory.

5- We see Edward and Shovel Knight entering Gurren Lagan's locker room with Simon and Kamina instantly putting themselves on guard before Edward comes to apologize for what happened when he saved Patches and that he's a hero and he'll try to help him stop Patches from becoming the Cruiserweight Champion. After being silent for a while, Simon accepts the apologies although he says that Edward doesn't have to worry since he's got everything under control even without teaming up so he can try to get the title that he'll make sure Patches doesn't leave with it. The segment ends with Simon and Edward shaking hands and wishing each other good luck as SK on the background watches on and says to himself that while not being fully clean, Edward might be able to be a hero.

6- No DQ Tag Team match: Angels of Death (Isaac Foster and Boris) with Bendy vs SAO (Klein and Agil): The story of the match was how AoD had an 75/25 advantage the entire time thanks mainly to Isaac since while Boris was also good at using objects, Isaac felt in home in an enviroment without any rules to follow other than to tag in and out and thus was really useful compared to last time. Basically the match saw a lot of weapons used and Boris and Isaac thrived because of it and Isaac also due to being at home in enviroments with lil to no rules. It also didn't help SAO that AoD decided (or moreso Boris) on separating Klein from Agil since Klein was the weak link and thus an easy way to victory (even if that wasn't that much in risk) compared to Agil. In the end, a Deathdriver on Klein and a pin from Isaac on him got AoD the victory.

The show ends with Angels of Death celebrating their victory as Agil helps Klein to his feet and they leave