UCW High Impact #78

1- We see Mako entering the ring while not being exactly pleased with Lucy's words and then grabbing a mic before proceeding to say the next words:

Mako: Normally, i'd just be laser focused on beating you like i was with Erza...however you pissed me off because you're calling the kettle when you're the pot!.
What i'm trying to say is that you and i are the same Lucy, you sacrificed a better living place to live for being with your friends, i sacrificed the same to not kill my friend Ryuko and be able to be with her, your pride motivated you to do the right thing just like mine did to do the same!.
Hell, you wanna go deeper?, you at first had everything but throwed it all away whereas i got everything that i would have wanted and threw it all away as well...and that is where we mirror each other because while you got that privileged position outside of UCW because of being the daughter of a rich man, i earned it as the president of the Fight Club even with help, i have friends in Ryuko who i threw away success for whereas you have thrown them away for success!.
Lucy, you piss me off because you put yourself in a higher standart than me when in reality we have similarities and also differences that cancel each other!.
And at Pride, i intend to create a new one as i become the new Women's Champion and leave you with NOTHING!.

*The segment ends with Mako leaving the ring while being cheered by tbe crowd*

2- Kizuna Ai and Miku vs Peach and Karin:
The story behind this match were:
-Kizuna and Miku showing what they said earlier this week by doing a pretty good job for a team that had not even teamed up 5 times by now by showing how to do their moves and mannerisms to perfection and even failed at trying to copyright Arcadia Business on purpose to show that even they know how dangerous it is to attempt things other people do better.
-Peach and Karin meshing pretty well for a rather new team since their goals made them just have chemistry in the ring as Karin let herself be the weak member of the match to have Peach help her throughout it which was what she wanted to do through her training and Peach lending some help to Karin via teamworking to help her prove that everyone can be succesful no matter the hard obstacles they may find as long as they find a way around it.
-The match being controlled albeit just 60/40 by Kizuna and Miku due to what the paragraphs above say since you may be good and all but teamworking is one big factor of tag team matches after all.
In the end, Kizuna and Miku connected their Superkick/Moonsault combo on Karin and Kizuna covered her to get the clean victory.

3- After the match, we see Max and Rachel Amber coming down to the ring and grabbing mics before proceeding to speak:

Max: Ok, we got the message and we do have to agree you can be threats to our titles IF we go by the match on Episode 76.

Rachel: However, like you both stated your reason for being threats essentially was due to that match yes?

Kizuna: Why do you ask that?.

Rachel: Because if so then you're not a threat as long as we do not copyright infringment you both!.
And since you were so grateful to show our error to us then we will do the same by acting on it and not doing it to make sure we retain our titles.

Max: Yes, you may be good in the ring and what not considering the match you just had against Peach and Karin but you're nowhere near our level unless we start making that copyright infringment error and since we won't then you're not a threat!.

Miku: You DO realize that you just stated that we are a threat right?.

Max: Yes, but that is depending on the---

Miku: "On the conditions", i know, but still you just stated we are a threat to you even if under certain conditions since if someone is a threat to you, you take precautions on them so that they're no more threat or you beat them.

Kizuna: Thank you for being such nice people and recognizing we're a threat, we'll repay it by giving you undisputed proof via leaving with your titles on Episode 80 so see ya then!.

*The segment ends with Arcadia Business groaning in annoyance as Kizuna and Miku exit the ring while being cheered by the crowd*

4- Chloe Price vs The Captive:
The story behind this match were:
-Chloe trying to dominate the match to get one over Yang who was back and forth with Judy and albeit not getting that, getting a 70/30 lead which should have been enough for her but wasn't so she kept trying to make it a dominant lead and this ended up being a problem.
-The Captive noticed how Chloe was overexerting herself in the match by trying to get a dominant lead over her and thus exploited this to force the match back and forth at some points even if Chloe was still able to reclaim the 70/30 lead because of how focused she was on getting one over Yang.
In the end, Chloe connected the Price of Victory and covered The Captive to get the clean victory.

5- After the match, we see Chloe grabbing a mic and saying the next:

Chloe: This is why i was saying i hope you don't regret it!. Because i have just proven even with difficulties i can still get one over you and that Episode 76 was a fluke on your part and come Pride, i will beat you one more time!.
Because as the past record says, i am better than you.

*The segment ends with a pissed off Chloe leaving as the crowd boos*

6- Zarya vs Coco:
The stories behind this match were:
-How Zarya knew that Erza was okay with facing Coco for her Openweight Championship whenever she wanted so, so she opted to hurt her real bad to deny who she deemed a rebel what they wanted by using her strength to try breaking Coco's left arm and this gave her a 75/25 lead.
-Coco wanted to show how her training to face Erza was going good so she tried to beat Zarya even despite having one of her arms at threat of being broken and the lead not being bigger than it was considering she was facing Zarya did a good job at showing that while not there yet, Coco was getting closer to being able to beat Erza.
In the end, Zarya won the match clean after submitting Coco with an Fujiwara Armbar on the bad arm she had been trying to break the entire match.
After the match, we see Zarya just saying:

Zarya: Erza, this is what happens to rebel's things when Anti-Rebellion is around!

*And then stomping on Coco's damaged arm, which was put in tje insides of a chair, breaking it in tje process*

The show ends with the crowd booing as Zarya just raises a fist and yells "Rebels shall be taken down!"