Interview with Karin

*we see Karin entering the onterviewing room and sitting on a sofa while the interviewer does the same and he salutes her while she just nods while analyzing him to check if he isn't a bad person*

Interviewer: Hello, what's your name?.

Karin: Karin Yuuki.

Interviewer: Ok, Karin, you wanted to do this interview so people could know who you were right?.

Karin: Correct.

Interviewer: Perfect. Let's start by your past shall we?. I don't mean to pry but we can't know much about you if you do not tell us about your past.

Karin: My past....*takes a breath*. Well, albeit i do not like to talk about it too much. I feel like i've gotta be honest.
Essentially, i am powerful even if i may not apparent to be but how i got powerful is the problem because i betrayed someone who i admired and even if i have learned to deal with it...it doesn't mean i don't still regret doing that.

Interviewer: So, essentially you are a traitor?.

Karin: Yeah...anyways, after that i got this power which i see as a curse rather than a gift.

Interviewer: Because you had to be a traitor to obtain it?.

Karin: *nods with a poker face expression* Hmm, you could say so.
Moving on, after that i met someone who i fought and essentially, over time, became his ally fighting to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Interviewer: Very noble of you to make amends.

Karin: I'd prefer to not talk about the identity of who my first ally was after the betrayal so i'll move onto talking about what i am doing right now.

Interviewer: Go ahead then.

Interviewer: I'm working in an oragnization to help protect the rejected of society who can't protect themselves.

Interviewer: Are you the leader of it?.

Karin: No, i'm not. That would be someone else whose identity i won't say.

Interviewer: I am actually surprised about that since you are powerful as you said.

Karin: Oh. I forgot to clarify that while i may be powerful, i kinda have been losing battles when fighting by myself a lot lately.

Interviewer: Huh, that is quite surprising since considering how you got powerful---

Karin: Which is a curse.

Interviewer: ---one would think the power was worth it.

Karin: Yeah, at first i could win fights on my own but now i can't win a single one by myself and instead i do so through teamwork.

Interviewer: Um Karin, i don't wanna bother but don't you think saying something like this would give away your weakness and make it hard for you to compete in UCW considering everyone would try to get you on singles matches?.

Karin: That is true. However, this is when one of my motives for joining the world of wrestling kicks in.

Interviewer: Oh?. Go ahead.

Karin: I have two motives for joining the world of wrestling and they're interconnected. The first one is to show the rejects who can't defend themselves that one can make it to the top even despite not doing bad things to take a short cut.

Interviewer: However, for that to happen you'd need a tag team partner.

Karin: And THATs when the second motive kicks in, i want to find a tag team partner in wrestling so i can win matches and get closer and closer to tag team gold. And by winning titles i can essentially fulfill the other motive because in wrestling one is succesful if one is a champion from what i've heard.

Interviewer: That's a nice plan. However...how do you intend to get a partner when you are not trustworthy considering that betrayal you mentioned earlier.

Karin: I knew that would come up so i have this to say: I will earn to be called trustworthy again since i may be trusted on some places but i know in wrestling if you are not trustworthy no one will help you because of the fear of being stabbed in the back.

Interviewer: Fair enough. Thanks for your time and i wish you luck on your journey.

Karin: You are welcome.

*After a nod, Karin leaves the interviewing room*

Interview with Karin: END.