UCW High Impact #24

1- UCW Openweight Championship match: Daisy (c) with Peach vs Sandy: The story told on the match was how the anger that Daisy had was turned into more effectiveness for her and allowed her to fight off Sandy enough to turn the match back and forth since Sandy was still a problem, even if Sandy wasn't having the advantage like against Yoko. In the end, Daisy connected the Diving Legdrop TWICE (out of anger) on Sandy and then covered her to get the clean victory.

2- Backstage, we just see Gstomon saying "i've got an idea" and then leaving with a normal smile that under othee circumstsnces wouldn't be that scary...but this being Gatomon, who knows what she has planned so tbe smile had an eerie feel to it.

3- UCW Cruiserweight Championship match: Riku (c) vs Darwin Watterson with Gumball Watterson: The story of the match was about the match being back and forth due to Darwin cheating since otherwise Riku had the advantage (65/35) without needing to cheat at all due to how he was only relying on his technical style since he knew that he couldn't risk going for the high-flying style considering he wasn't as good on that style as on the technical one. In the end, Riku forced Darwin to submit with the Ankle Lock to win cleanly.

4- We see Kirito saying that he's disappointed on Seiji choosing to ally himself with Jerry of all people just to get a chance at finally getting payback yet it won't work against him, why?. Because Jerry is just doing the alliance to benefit himself and who knows if he just did this so he could roll him up for the W before he even got payback and thus making the agreement useless for him. Kirito then leaves with an air of confidence that Seiji will not team up with Jerry since he's not one to trust.

5- UCW Women's Tag Team Championship match: Fairy Tail (c) vs Ryuko and Mako vs Arcadia Business (Chloe Price and Rachel Amber): The match was a handicap for Fairy Tail since both teams were up to prove to them their teamwork was better than what they thought. However this also gave Fairy Tail an advantage sometimes since due to both teams focusing in taking out Fairy Tail before fighting among themselves in an attempt to prove their teamwork was better than what they expected (and in Mako and Ryuko's case try to get the W by pinning one of the Arcadia Business members) it led to Fairy Tail sometimes coming in and taking control of the match. Keyword being sometimes since on other occasions they just entered to be tqken out once again. We also saw Arcadia Business not using weapons despite there being no DQs on a triple threat match since they were out to prove their teamwork to be better than Fairy Tail's expectations. In the end, Lucy and Erza connected their tag team finisher on Mako and Lucy then covered her afterwards to win the match.

6- We see Lucy just saying "Who's teamwork is the best?. OURS!" before lifting her title alongside Erza.

The show ends with Lucy and Erza celebrating while Arcadia Business leave with Chloe saying "This isn't over, not by a long shot" and Ryuko picks Mako up to her feet and then leaves with her.