UCW High Impact #77

1- We see Spongebob coming down limping to the ring before proceeding to say the next words as he's being booed by the crowd:

Spongebob: Kazuma, you may think that because i'm basically on one leg that you have the edge yes?.
Well if i recall correctly sir, the sole reason you have that title is because you cheated whereas me and Patrick even if not the best people in the world where able to beat Fairy Tail for the Tag Team Titles cleanly.
And you may be wondering why i am mentioning this, well it's simple: I may probably need to cheat to win this time since i ain't beating anyone clean with a bad leg but here's the funny part my man, you may have Mori who is fast as hell and all that you want but he eventually is gonna end up tiring himself from all the helping you're gonna need since even if on one leg i am still better than you or at your same level and considering how Simon was superior to you that you had yo screw him over and that you are a smart guy, you're not gonna risk losing your title in your first defense and thus Mori will have to interfere a lot since you and i are on the same level considering what i stated earlier of the ways we won our first titles.
And that is where my boys Larry and Patrick come in as the moment Mori gets tired, he's screwed as they will smash him down and take him out of the match and leave us alone and at that point there will be no escape for you to leave with the title.
You're not seeing me for our formality title match, I am seeing YOU for that so that i can win the title on Episode 79.
I'll see you then, lucky guy.

*The segment ends with the crowd booing Spongebob as he limps to backstage*

2- Kagerou vs GIR:
The purpose of this match was:
-To show how Kagerou intended to use GIR as an example to both Shovel Knight and Edward Mason that he was ready and capable of winning both those matches and leaving them in the dust as he kept being in the center of attention as IC Champion and thanks to this motivation he went serious and controlled the match 80/20 and ecen tirned it into a squash at some points since without his quirkiness to be the center of focus, he was even deadlier than before.
-To show how to help Kagerou alongside this, GIR was essentially playing to the crowd due to his hyperactiveness and this gave Kagerou even more chances to gain the upper hand.
-To show how Zim was really useful in this match for GIR as he would constantly keep interfering to try and give GIR even the slighter chance of victory and to his credit he did manage to turn the match down to 60/40 advantage for Kagerou so he did his job effectively.
In the end, Kagerou connected a really ugly high angle kick to GIR and covered him to get the clean victory.
After the match, we see hom grabbing a mic and proceeding to say the next words:

Kagerou: This is not my fault Shovel Knight, that we are at odds with each other is Edward Mason's fault because had he not gotten to cost me the match against Zange, this would not have ended the way it did trust me on this.
However, at this point all i care about is getting that IC Title since i refuse to be led around by some dude on an armor because of convenience and SPECIALLY because i am the one in control and not you of our situation.
As for Edward, you runt will be victim of my sadism and end up a bloody mess as i win back to back matches and put this issue that YOU started behind me!.

*Here we see Shovel Knight coming down to the ring while being booed by the crowd*

SK: You may be smart for not asking for futile forgiveness but you're a fool if you think that you can leave the 5 Way with my title when you've gotta not just face me who is at odds with you but also the 3 other guys who beat you in the same match!.

Kagerou: I could say the same damn thing about you considering you shouldn't even be holding that title of yours had it not been for me alliating with you!.
I am the reason you have that title and yet you expect to leave with it despite having no help at all this time and both me and Edward at odds with you?.
You are the idiot here, not me.