UCW High Impact #46

1- We see Asuna saying that now that Gatomon is on the backseat, she csn focus on getting back her Women's Title that she should have never lost. Afterwards, she says that although Sonya's method of focusing is really good, it's not infallible as she lost to Daisy and she believe that she is better than her since unlike her, she hasn't taken loses cleanly but due to Gatomon and with her on the backseat, now Sonya has no way out of Glory or Demise while holding the Women's Title. This is when Cassandra appears and says "Is that about Gatomon a fact?. We shall see so at Glory or Demise" before leaving as Asuna just looks a bit shaky due to the possibility of Gatomon coming back to haunt her again.

2- Mako and Ryuko vs 4 Idiots (Aqua and Megumin) with Darkness: The story of the match was pretty simple with Mako and Ryuko having the advantsge thanks to their superior teamwork and the fact that Megumin and Aqua seemed to not work well together at all since they ended up hitting each other numerous times throughout the match. In the end, an Red End/MKO combo and a pin from Mako on Aqua later and Mako and Ryuko had won cleanly. After the match, we see Ryuko and Mako saying that if they are known for something is being stubborn and that when they want to do something, they normally do it. Then we see how Mako says that she knows how the rest of SAO must feel when compared with Asuna since SAO is the best yet they haven't lived to the hype like Asuna did...this is when Ryuko continues by saying that however, they aren't stubborn enough to try and change that and she and Mako can see that considering it took them until the end of the season to try to do that and by merely that fact they know they will beat SAO. Finally Ryuko ends the promo by saying that this is when someone would expect an apology for putting SAO on an even farther distance from being the best but guess what?, she doesn't care and then she and Mako leave while saying "You have to be stubborn and keep trying to be the best or else you will never be!"

3- We see SAO assaulting 4 on 2 Ryuko and Mako before Cage Family (Sonya and Cassandra) come to even the odds and basically causes SAO to retreat since two of them have a match next and fighting would be a bad idea.

4- SAO (Sinon and Leafa) with Lisbeth and Asuna vs Konoha (Ino and Sakura): The story of the match was how while Ino and Sakura tried to get back in the match in any way they could (Angelica was watching this from the crowd as if to see if she could find a trick to beat Ino at Glory or Demise) they just couldn't get a better deal than a 65/35 advantage since SAO were fighting to prove they were at the same level as Asuna and they were not gonna let anyone stop them and this made them be more dangerous than normal. In the end, a Dropkick/Curb Stomp combo and a pin from Sinon on Ino got SAO the clean victory. After the match, we just see SAO saying, with everyone but Sinon screaming, (directed to Sonya and Mako and Ryuko) "WE ARE BETTER THAN THE REST AND NO ONE WILL TELL US OTHERWISE!" before leaving.

5- Yumi with Aelita vs Tsubaki with Hades Izanami: The story of the match was how both representants were looking for a W, in the case of Yumi so she and Aelita could get their names back into attention for contendership or at least for booking and Tsubaki because she and Hades needed to make everyone fear the power of Darkness and fear Hades and this made the match be pretty long and last 25 minutes. In the end, we see Tsubaki connecting an Assisted Neckbreaker by dropping Yumi from the top rope (the "assistant" part of the move) and then covering her to get the clean victory. After the match, we see Darkness (Tsubaki and Hades) attempting to attack the Lyoko Warriors who get to escape (Aelita was in a fighting stance ready to fight them off) after Ana and Kiki manage to distract Darkness by striking them with steel chairs (which Tsubaki sold due to having been on a match and and Hades due to basically getting teamed on by Ana and Kiki) until Darkness got up and turned around. Afterwards, both the Lyoko Warriors and Ana and Kiki retreated and the first team thanked the latter team for the help as Darkness just look on with a look that says "This isn't over, not by a long shot."

6- We see an face-to-face interview happen with Fairy Tail and Arcadia Business on opposite sides of the ring and some security to keep Chloe away from Lucy and viceversa and it's noticeable how only Lucy seems to be heated about this situation like, the only one angry and saying that Arcadia Sparring Girls shouldn't be tag team champions but just like sparring girls, they were helped albeit by R Evolution rather than trainers. Meanwhile, the other 3 were treating this more normally with Erza saying that the matter of the fact is Arcadia Business have the titles and Fairy Tail wants them and Arcadia Business saying that it is a pleasure to finally (this was more Max and Rachel Amber than Chloe who was still looking angrily at Lucy who gave her back the same stare) say that this situation between them is strictly business which is what they wanted this whole time and why they must retain on Glory or Demise since a business doesn't raise itself with Ls but Ws and oh god do they need Ws and one against the nearly unbeaten Fairy Tail would make wonders for them. Erza and Wendy then say that they get they want their business to better but they can't do it at the expense of them because there is a fact that no team on UCW turf or UCW at all has ever beaten Fairy Tail clean and this time they will be ready for R Evolution to strike and cost them the titles again and without that little detail there's no way that what happened at No Way Out will repeat itself at Glory or Demise. Finally, Fairy Tail offer a handshake to Arcadia Business with Erza and Wendy saying "good luck" and Lucy (as she shakes Rachel Amber's hand) "you're gonna need it" before leaving.

The show ends with Fairy Tail on the stage looking on at Arcadia Business who lift their Women's Tag Team Titles.