UCW High Impact #82: Angelica vs Darkness

1- We see Zarya alongside her Anti-Rebellion soldiers in Enri and Neun backstage and with Zarya having a microphone in hand:

Zarya: Fresh off retaining our titles on Extra, i now have to face off later tonight one half of the Women's Tag Team Champions Chloe Price.
However, i will tell you all that before this i do have to confirm that we are fair people so we will give Fairy Tail's Natsu and Gray a title shot on the next Extra that allows so.
However, i know from self experience how one can get screwed out of sucess due to stuff beyond their control even if they did have a hand in occasionating it so Neun and i are gonna defend those Extra Tag Team Championships as soon as possible in a triple threat tag team with you two included, alongside Fairy Tail, Jin and Sekiro and may the best team win.
However onto the topic at hand, my match against Chloe and i can't wait to teach her a lesson because she doesn't care about the titles more than to just show how effective Arcadia Business could be so to get offers for help in matches and get money.
Meanwhile, i use the Extra Tag Team Titles to better the world since if the enemy fears you then they won't try to get what's around you when you are there and thus it reduces the chances of wars breaking out and massive damage.
That is good, Chloe is anything but that!.

*Here Chloe comes out and the crowd are mixed on her because of Arcadia Business' at times odd behaviour yet they like her more than Zarya*

Chloe: I think we would all appreciate it if you just shut your mouth!
Listen, i know i am not the best person in the planet but at least i don't just force people into seeing one way other's actions!

Zarya: What do you even mean by that?

Chloe: Yes, i know being pretty much a mercenary business is not exactly the best of the best on hindsight but something that doesn't get acknowledged is that just like Max's goal of helping others, while it may not be what i'm in for, Arcadia Business is a double edged sword, it can help both bad people AND good people!.
That is why we need the Women's Tsg Team Titles and that victory over Fairy Tail, who mind you at the time were composed of the current OPENWEIGHT AND WOMEN'S CHAMPIONS Erza and Lucy, was so important!.
We got to show that we were better than both good and bad and thus are reliable to be called for help!

Zarya: Yes yes but the thing is no one has called for your help!.

Chloe: Fair enough, it kinda ticks me off but on the meantime it's more time for me and my friends to do whatever we want to do and right now i will beat you!.

Zarya: As if!. I am not just stronger than you but also smarter!

*Here Chloe feints a punch and Zarya moves backwards before Chloe pulls back and just exits the ring laughing before saying the next words...*

Chloe: I don't know about that, for me it seems like you're not smart at all!

*...and entering backstage to conclude the segment as the crowd are a bit more positive than earlier towards Chloe due to embarrasing, even if a bit, Zarya*

2- After a commercial, we now see Lucy entering the ring while being booed and lifting the Women's Championship before grabbing a microphone and starting to speak:

Lucy: Well well well!. Look at this and don't change because i am still the heart of Fairy Tail and STILL the Women's Champion.
To give credit to Mako, even if she came up short as per usual against me, she did put up one hell of a fight and showed how being opposite to me can be a threat.
However, as always, Fairy Tail still pulls through no matter the stumbles and now i look onwards to No Way Out and seeing what will await me moreso than the match since it's a foregone conclussion i'll still retain as i am the heart of the most resilient group of people EVER in UCW history and no one can come close to us!.
They can try, but they always fail.