UCW High Impact #25

1- Soul vs Kamina: The match was your classic speed vs strength match with the only difference being that it was back and forth since Soul didn't have problems as much as he did with Wario. In the end, Soul connected an Soultaker (Cross Rhodes) on Kamina and then covered him to get the clean victory

2- After the match, and amidst boos from the crowd, we see how Soul says he wants an UCW Title match and that he did what he did since he knows beating Leomon would be next to impossible compared to Wario who, yes he lost to twice, but was less of an obstacle than Leomon would be thus the clever idea would be to keep the co-champion situation so he can challenge Wario again and beat him this time.

3- Yukiteru and Hayden vs Bandicoots (Crunch and Crash): You wonder why Yukiteru and Hayden are teaming up?. Simple, Goku saw them doing nothing at the moment so he decided to pair them up to see what would happen and they both decided to go ahead with it, Hayden to see how it'd go and Yukiteru didn't say why. Needless to say they had problems against Crunch who controlled the match 75/25 when he was in. However, against Crash they actually managed to control the match 55/45 due to both his recklessness not paying off well for him and Yukiteru cheating (btw Hayden didn't cheat throughout the entire match) to try and increase the lead up to 60/40. In the end, a Chokebomb from Crunch onto Yukiteru (and a pin afterwards) got the Bandicoots the clean victory.

4- After a commercial break, we see how Crunch says that while everyone knows what Crash is about...no one knows that much about him so he wants to introduce himself. We see how Crunch says that he's just a big guy trying to prove that he can be a good guy and not just a bad guy because he was told to be that...which has been the story of his life up until he joined UCW where he has gotten to show that he CAN be a good guy and he's planning to be succesful while at it by teaming with the one guy he knows is better than him in his brother Crash. We then see Patches coming towards Crunch and telling him that being a good guy leaves you with a clean conscience but is it worth it considering that the one carrying the team will be the one who constantly is reckless rather than the big guy? He thinks not. This is when Crunch tells him that he'll try to get him a match with Crash so he sees how wrong he is. Then we see how the entire time Crash was sleeping and when Crunch and Patches look at him, Patches says "Suure, go ahead, like i'd lose to him" and Crunch tells him "If you wanna be like me when i first met Crash, go ahead. Don't be surprised if you lose" before leaving to talk with Goku.

5- IC Championship N1 Contender's match: ??? vs Renamon with Leomon: We see that Renamon's mystery opponent is none other than Jin Sakai. The story of the match was about technique with Jin having the upper hand the entire time 80/20 because unlike Renamon, technique is vital for samurais like Jin and thus his technique always had to be better than the rest and it showed on this match. Renamon didn't get squashed only because he had to improvise and try the high-flying game which albeit not working since that wasn't in Renamon's skills, it still helped to at least get some offense in. In the end, an STF/Crossface mix got Jin Sakai the clean submission victory.

6- Cruiserweight Championship N1 Contender's match: Simon with Kamina vs Spongebob with Patrick: The match was controlled by Simon due to Spongebob being tired from having competed at the ppv a few days ago since this meant that Simon had more stamina and was able to outrun Spongebob to get an advantage of 70/30. In the end, Simon connected a Spiral Tap on Spongebob and then pinned him to get the clean victory.

The show ends with Simon celebrating while Riku just makes a gesture of annoyance because of having to face Simon again.