UCW Extra 5: Sonic vs Gray, Knuckles vs Natsu

Natsu vs Knuckles: The story of the match was how Knuckles used a simple tactic to gain and keep a 75/25 advantage: He tricked Natsu into brawling against him by fighting strength to strength first, Natsu when he realized on strength he was even with Knuckles tried to switch into brawling because he was good at it. However Knuckles was WAY better than Natsu at brawling and thus had the advantage we mentioned earlier and managed to keep it due to Natsu not noticing he was playing into Knuckles' hand. In the end, an Knuckle Shutdown (KO Pumch) got Knuckles the clean victory.

Gray vs Sonic: This match was moreso about who got the cockyiest and made mistakes and while both sides tried to do so with the opponent, Sonic was the one who had the most problems since while he was cocky without motivation and thus easy to make even more cocky, Gray was chill throughout the match (even if he did get cocky) and thus managed to keep himself controlled and thus gain a 70/30 advantage. In the end, Gray made Sonic pass out with the Ice Cage to win cleanly. After the match, we see how Gray says "I am better than you Natsu!" and then ends up face-to-face with Natsu and simply leaves with a mix between cockyness and chillness.