Enri's Extra Championship Reign (Weeks 13-20)

Road to 2nd Title Defense (part 9):

*we see Daisy who is training when Neun appears walking and sitting besides her which makes Daisy stop training and turn around to see her face-to-face*

Daisy: So, what do you want?. You'd not risk coming alone against me normally.

Neun: Simple Daisy, i have an offer for you, as you know both of us went against Embry and Alice last week right?.

Daisy: Yeah...?

Neun: Well i got you a deal you cannot refuse which is simple, team with me against Embry and Alice in 3 weeks time.

Daisy: That's a hard pass, i refuse to team up with any of you considering you all put Peach on the shelf.

Neun: I knew you'd react that way so i've a condition added if we win.
If we win, then you and Karin get a Extra Tag Team Title shot against me and Zarya and i'd say that is good for you right?.

Daisy: Huh *starts thinking about it* I still won't accept.

Neun: Oh don't worry, i know this condition is kind of a big bombshell, we have till the end of this month to do it official so i'll let you think it and male your decision.
Because think about it, accepting the tag team match proposal could be good for you in multiple ways if you catch my drift.

*Neun leaves as Daisy once again starts thinking about it*

-----------------------------------------
Road to 2nd Title defense Part 10:

*we see Embry and Alice sitting on a dark room*

Alice: So, needless to say things didn't go our way at all, however, that does not mean we can't turn them around since we've heard Neun is trying to convince Daisy into being her team partner for a match against me and Embry.

Embry: However, something that they must know is that they have no chance at winning since even with Neun's versatility, she'd be teaming with someone who hates her guts AND that Daisy isn't the ace card exactly considering i beat her CLEANLY BY KNOCKOUT and she's supposed to be one of the division's best thanks to her long reign as Openweight Champion.

Alice: And we don't know about you all but we'd say that Neun can't pull the weight of this level of task by herself.
Because yes she may have finally won by herself 2 weeks ago but this is on another different level.

Embry: She's teaming against two people on the same page with someone who hates her and one of their opponents is a monster in the ring so are we scared?. No we aren't, so we DARE Daisy to accept that offer so that she loses yet again and this time Alice gains huge momentum off of her!

Alice: Because no matter how much you try to delay it, we'll get one over you both and the time is in two weeks minimum.

Embry: Oh, i know why Daisy truly doesn't want to accept our challenge Alice!.

Alice: Why so?.

Embry: Because she fears what i will do to her now that i am more pissed off than before our first encounter and that she knows she can't beat me!.
So she essentially is screwed and therefore is choosing the right way of action, dodging the bullet and waiting till the triple threat eventually happens.

Alice: Oh wow, i never took Daisy for a coward but then again she has changed and with it her morals too.
We sign off and hope to see what will Daisy do.

-----------------------------------------
Road to 2nd Title Defense (Part 11):

*we see Neun entering confidently to seat in a chair that has another rchair besides it and signing the contract and Alice and Embry also entering confidently and signing the contract as soon as they arrive, confident on Daisy not coming to team up with Neun*