UCW High Impact #41

1- UCW Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Digimon vs Angels of Death with Bendy: The story of the match was how Digimon had an 80/20 advantage on it yet struggled to finish it since while Leomon was almost unstoppable on the match and Renamon was able to prevent any cheating thanks to his smarts, the AoD were tough enough to not be put down so easily and in Boris' case, he was the main reason the match didn't end earlier since Isaac (even with his crazy toughness) struggled without his weapons against the teamwork of Digimon. In the end, Leomon connected the F5 on Isaac and covered him to get the clean victory.

2- After the match, we see how Klein and Agil challenge Isaac and Boris to a rematch on Episode 43 and that this time they won't win by cheating. Afterwards, we see Bendy and Boris discussing it before Isaac (half conscious and all) accepts in their behalf and earns two angry glares from them.

3- UCW Intercontinental Championship N1 Contender's match: Tom with Jerry vs Daniel Dickens: The match had Tom dominating 85/15 at first with his power advantage albeit that lead started to get reduced until it was 60/40 thanks to Daniel striking only where it hurted the most and damaging Tom's arms and legs so he didn't have as much strength as before. In the end, Tom (barely) managed to connect a Codebreaker and then crawled and covered Daniel to get the clean victory.

4- We see Shovel Knight saying that he will give Edward another chanceat defeating evil, but should he fail again, their partnership is over.

5- Cruiserweight Championship N1 Contender's match: Patches with Oddities (?) vs Jerry with Tom (?): The match was a spotfest without any cheating from Jerry as Patches and him were equal in speed and had no advantage over the other which meant the match was back and forth. In the end, a Springboard Cutter got Patches the clean victory.

6- UCW Championship N1 Contender's match: Riku with Sora vs Reverend Gray with Daniel Dickens (?): The match was controlled 70/30 by Reverend the entire time since he basically wasn't falling on Riku's cheating antics plus Daniel was at ringside keeping an eye on Sora so he didn't do anything and this meant Riku had no way of making the match back and forth. In the end, an Holy Cross (Crucifix Powerbomb) got Reverend Gray the clean victory.

The show ends with the crowd mixed as Gray kneels and says "an sinner has been punished"