High Impact 87: No Disqualification: Fairy Tail vs Jin Sakai/Sekiro

1- *we see Edward amidst mixed reaction in the ring*

Edward Mason: The time is almost up for myself to beat Shovel Knight and there's not a damn thing he can do about it since i've got him wrapped around my corner because after refusing to be what he says i am, he initially seemed to go the hero route since if i wasn't one then he was one and i was the villain only for him to still keep the villain role and try an open challenge to show me how he's going to beat me and fail miserably.

This is honestly just sad to see him fall so far down due to me rejecting his views of myself.

Not everyone should be a hero and one shouldn't always have to accept what someone tells you to be or what they think of themselves like myself.

*Cue Shovel Knight coming down to the ring amidst boos with a bit of an angry look on his face*

Shovel Knight: Being a hero is cool. What more could you want?!

Edward: Not exactly seeing how you switched to being a villain easily and got success. You didn't really win when being one and even screwed us over... but I guess I should count this one as a win for me.

Shovel Knight: What exactly do you mean?.

Edward: Well, the fact that i will be getting something out of this mess you started and that it will be over you, a backstabber yet former intercontinental champion makes it all easier for me to inch closer to winning a title for me wouldn't you agree?

Shovel Knight: Oh really? And why would that be?

Edward: If i beat you this will be the end of this whole mess. I won't have anything left worth fighting you for. I will have a faster path to winning a title, the Intercontinental Championship, due to being on the same level as the current champion who beat you for the belt.

Shovel Knight: You know you don't need that title for your own sake right?. I mean don't get me wrong, i like seeing that determination to make sure you win but isn't that going overboard?.

Edward: Not for me, i crave to have something of my possession and just like how vengeance will be mine through beating you, the Intercontinental Title will be too thanks to beating you to accelerate my path to it.

Shovel Knight: I think that might be the most arrogant statement you made to date. I know you're a man who doesn't believe in anything i've said but that's where you are wrong. You have no idea how hard it can be to win a title unlike me and just because you beat me it does not mean you are worthy to get a title shot let alone win it and hold it.

Edward: You know that's neither entirely true nor false. You did your best before changing and even though you lost a lot, even title matches alongside myself. Just by aligning yourself with Kagerou you ended up winning the title on a title shot you shouldn't have gotten and despite being not on the level as then champion Seiji so don't you dare tell me about being unworthy of getting title shots, winning and holding titles, specially the Intercontinental Championship.

Shovel Knight: You haven't felt what it's like to defend a title so you aren't able to understand how much harder things can get without being a hero. People who hold one are defending against people from all directions and may or may not need help from others to survive. I literally had to fend you and 3 other people at once to retain my title ONCE and i still won!.

Yes, i may have needed the help to win the title, but this shows that even if you somehow win it without help, you are screwed the moment you have to defend it and that is why you either have to beat me to be a hero and have a better shot or i have to stop you to get back on track.